Jon Robertson Leaves

I wouldnt have the first idea how transfers work and who pays in a loan deal, but is it possible that by letting Robertson go it gives us a little more to throw behind the deal for the French boy? I think I read Danny as saying there had been a further condition put on the deal late on in the proceedings.

I was wondering that myself. With Lee Mair refusing to leave has Danny decided that Jon was a squad player we could transfer to free up an extra wage so we can complete the deal for the striker ?

Good point oaksoft, our BoD have chosen some belters over the years. They have a lot to answer for when you look at how well teams like Motherwell, St Johnstone and ICT have done in recent years. As you correctly allude to we always end up with duffers.

Motherwell have crowds twice the size, st Johnstone have outside investment.

Mystery solved cocknose

Truth is you wankstains just like to moan, the season we finished 8th there were people on here moaning that it wasn't exciting as there was nothing to play for.

Sad people need an outlet and unfortunately it's this forum for many

Motherwell have crowds twice the size, st Johnstone have outside investment.

Mystery solved cocknose

Truth is you wankstains just like to moan, the season we finished 8th there were people on here moaning that it wasn't exciting as there was nothing to play for.

Sad people need an outlet and unfortunately it's this forum for many

Do they ? Stats show they have between 1000 -1500 extra. Hardly double.

FFS this is meant to be a nice wee thread that Robbo can come and see that the fans have got a lot of respect for him even though it did not work out. Instead we get pages of slagging each other and the manager,

Mods can we get all the shite about Lennon shifted to one of the many other threads debating Mr Lennon (including this post) and while your at it can you merge them in to one,

As you know , as mentioned by myself and others at the time , the signs have been there for months but were clouded (and still are in some cases) by the League Cup win. People need to set that aside now before it's too late , and take a good hard look at the state of our club and our dumpling of a manager !

I agree that things are not good at SMFC at the moment and a lot of the blame must lie at the manager's door. However, the agenda that's being peddled by some is way over the top. For example, every player signed by Lennon from his own knowledge has been a dud, and any good player signed must have been recommended/ spotted/approached by a.n.other and Lennon had nothing to do with it. Give the manager pelters for his failings by all means, but be fair and admit he's done some things right!