Lee Mair

slapsalmon

Don't think you can sign contracted players after Saturday, but free agents are O.K.

Free agents can be signed anytime. I think goalies can be signed on emergency loan outside the windows if all your recognised first team goalies are ill/injured.

Can anyone tell me why every country in UEFA doesn't have the same time for the transfer window closing

Free agents can be signed anytime. I think goalies can be signed on emergency loan outside the windows if all your recognised first team goalies are ill/injured.

Can anyone tell me why every country in UEFA doesn't have the same time for the transfer window closing

Different time zones! Although no idea why ours is on a different day entirely!

SFl clubs could sign loan players outside the window. Not sure what the deal is now with the shake up.

SFL been disbanded mate, Did you not know, whistling.gif

Can't you read? whistling.gif

"Could" = past tense.

"Not sure what the deal is now with the shake up."

This indicates that I am aware the the SFL is no more but I'm not sure what the current rules are for lower leagues.

Edited by davidg

Don't believe Lee Mair will play again for Saints and he wont be leaving till his contract expires. Dont believe he'll be coaching with saits either. May be one last player coming in before deadline day but depending on what happens at his club he may sign after the window closes if he mutually agrees to cancel his contract.