Lee Mair

slapsalmon

We'll have to sweeten any deal to move him on, if it happens that'll be 5 players we're subsidizing at other clubs - the other 4 being Adam, Guy, Imrie & Robertson. cool.png

4 great signings that are still costing us money to play elsewhere,while we cant afford to pay decent money to get a recognised striker in

when was the last time you were at a game ,because if you have seen Goodwin and cheesey playing you would realise where the shouts are coming from,

look fella, I wasn't saying I was happy with the current pairing. I just feel that Mair isn't actually any better than them, and many times last season when he played I didn't feel comfortable!

look fella, I wasn't saying I was happy with the current pairing. I just feel that Mair isn't actually any better than them, and many times last season when he played I didn't feel comfortable!

Lennon having second thoughts regards mair leaving after the fans support for him at the QOS game, Goodwin.s struggle with his fitness and cheezy constant errors could be a big Uturn on the cards.

Lennon having second thoughts regards mair leaving after the fans support for him at the QOS game, Goodwin.s struggle with his fitness and cheezy constant errors could be a big Uturn on the cards.

10 people chanted his name at the start of the game. This was laughed at by most of the fans and was pretty disappointing.

Support the 11 on the park. What do the 2 centre halfs think when they hear chants for another centre half.

As much as he's a nice guy, it's Lee Mair for Fuxake, not Vincent Kompany.

Edited by davidg

10 people chanted his name at the start of the game. This was laughed at by most of the fans and was pretty disappointing.

Support the 11 on the park. What do the 2 centre halfs think when they hear chants for another centre half.

The 2 C/b dont have to thinkpunk.gif they just turn up weekin weekout

We'll have to sweeten any deal to moIe him on, if it happens that'll be 5 Players we're subsidizing at other clubs - the otherd being Adam, Guy, Imrie & Robertson. cool.png

IF adam was guilty of gross misconduct as has been suggested elsewhere on here then i doubt we would have paid anything. Id imagine mutual consent really meant leave and we wont sack you

it does say in Dannys STV interview that a club were interested in Mair, however if he stayed he would be involved, sounds like a U turn, whether it's down to the 'free mair 10' or just good sense that if we're paying him we shouldnt not use him I'm not sure.

While I don't agree with Mair being frozen out, it'd be for the best if he goes and frees up a wage, be great if something happened today and let us get someone else in.

But it won't, I've been told from guys at Ayr Utd. that when we were trying to move Wyness on a few years ago we contacted all the Division 1 clubs and offered to pay 50% of his wages for the remainder of his contract. If Mair goes it's liable to free up only ½ a wage.

You're not the most positive fan are you?

I mentioned the BBC article since it suggests that we got a transfer fee for him rather than us terminating his contract by mutual consent and paying him off

joke[ johk ]

noun

1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.

2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, especially because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.

3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.