Lee Mair

slapsalmon

Somner9, I'm not saying you're wrong but I've never seen evidence of him "stabbing the manager in the back" (despite looking)..............could you provide me a link as I'd think this kind of direct behaviour would potentially be a sacking offence which could be a win/win situation for the manager.

all done on twitter then carried on to here and the fishal site by those doing his bidding. that's scandalous and shocking behaviour being instigated by him, carried out by his fanboys!

all done on twitter then carried on to here and the fishal site by those doing his bidding. that's scandalous and shocking behaviour being instigated by him, carried out by his fanboys!

I must have missed this. I follow pretty much all the players on Twitter and apart from the supplements that Mair is punting on there, there's been nothing about DL; I’ve not seen any of them saying anything about the management. Who are these nefarious friends of his that are spreading things about the manager on this site…?

I must have missed this. I follow pretty much all the players on Twitter and apart from the supplements that Mair is punting on there, there's been nothing about DL; I’ve not seen any of them saying anything about the management. Who are these nefarious friends of his that are spreading things about the manager on this site…?

It's somner talking shite from his bedroom again.

He's also talking shite on another thread about the takeover. rea is getting it in the neck over there.

Where are the tweets by Lee Mair or his comments here or on the fishal site???

the fanboys spread the muck for him when they get time aff from sooking his boaby... you only need to read these boards to see it

In a previous post you stated:-

"all done on twitter then carried on to here and the fishal site by those doing his bidding. that's scandalous and shocking behaviour being instigated by him, carried out by his fanboys!"

You state quite clearly he instigated it, where is your proof of this or is this an example of "shocking behaviour" carried out by yourself?

In a previous post you stated:-

"all done on twitter then carried on to here and the fishal site by those doing his bidding. that's scandalous and shocking behaviour being instigated by him, carried out by his fanboys!"

You state quite clearly he instigated it, where is your proof of this or is this an example of "shocking behaviour" carried out by yourself?

The guy 'Mair' has been crying his eyes out to any fanboy that would listen giving them the 'woe is me spiel' adding that it's scandalous he's (with all his experience) not invovled when the team/squad can't buy a win, and generally fertilizing there inclination to go tweet/post that the manager has lost it cause he's not playing Lee....

You telling me you haven't seen it on here..? you'll note the fanboys who jumped on his bandwagon are avoiding this topic like the plague as they know they've been rumbled. poor form on their part, they should hang their gullable heads in shame!

The guy 'Mair' has been crying his eyes out to any fanboy that would listen giving them the 'woe is me spiel' adding that it's scandalous he's (with all his experience) not invovled when the team/squad can't buy a win, and generally fertilizing there inclination to go tweet/post that the manager has lost it cause he's not playing Lee....

You telling me you haven't seen it on here..? you'll note the fanboys who jumped on his bandwagon are avoiding this topic like the plague as they know they've been rumbled. poor form on their part, they should hang their gullable heads in shame!

I have seen absolutely nothing "directly" or "directly quoted" from Lee Mair.

Show me the proof Somner9 and I'll believe it and quite openly say that I think it is out of order, at the moment the only thing I see as out of order is you claiming Lee Mair has been "stabbing the manager in the back" and encouraging others to do his bidding without substantiating it with any proof.

Personally I think that Mair should be in the squad probably based on the fact that he is no worse than anything I'm seeing currently from any of our centre-halves and we definitely need something to change.

This doesn't make me a "fanboy" and neither have I been asked by Lee Mair or anyone else to do his bidding. For clarification I don't follow him or any other player on twitter or anywhere else.

I have seen absolutely nothing "directly" or "directly quoted" from Lee Mair.

Show me the proof Somner9 and I'll believe it and quite openly say that I think it is out of order, at the moment the only thing I see as out of order is you claiming Lee Mair has been "stabbing the manager in the back" and encouraging others to do his bidding without substantiating it with any proof.

Personally I think that Mair should be in the squad probably based on the fact that he is no worse than anything I'm seeing currently from any of our centre-halves and we definitely need something to change.

This doesn't make me a "fanboy" and neither have I been asked by Lee Mair or anyone else to do his bidding. For clarification I don't follow him or any other player on twitter or anywhere else.

Err.... where did I say it was/included you...?

Nowhere is the answer to that.

whatever you think about Mair (and i'd give him a run at present if his attitude in training is right) is up to you or whoever. But on these boards he has a fanboy clique undermining the manager and they know they've been rumbled, he shouldn't have fed their frenzy to please him if he wants back in the team. he should get his head down in training, and constantly be in the manager's ear asking for his chance.

Err.... where did I say it was/included you...?

Nowhere is the answer to that.

whatever you think about Mair (and i'd give him a run at present if his attitude in training is right) is up to you or whoever. But on these boards he has a fanboy clique undermining the manager and they know they've been rumbled, he shouldn't have fed their frenzy to please him if he wants back in the team. he should get his head down in training, and constantly be in the manager's ear asking for his chance.

Possibly clumsily worded by me, I wasn't suggesting you were calling me a "fanboy", I was pointing out that it is possible to want Lee Mair in the team without being one of his "fanboy clique" as you call them.

Earlier it was "instigated" now it's "fed their frenzy" again without any showing of any proof and by all accounts (according to the manager) he has had his head down in training and his attitude has been excellent. The manager also stated that knowing Lee Mair he wouldn't have expected anything else.

That's all from me on this matter as I'm not for wasting more time debating foundation-less accusation.

Possibly clumsily worded by me, I wasn't suggesting you were calling me a "fanboy", I was pointing out that it is possible to want Lee Mair in the team without being one of his "fanboy clique" as you call them.

Earlier it was "instigated" now it's "fed their frenzy" again without any showing of any proof and by all accounts (according to the manager) he has had his head down in training and his attitude has been excellent. The manager also stated that knowing Lee Mair he wouldn't have expected anything else.

That's all from me on this matter as I'm not for wasting more time debating foundation-less accusation.

c,mon are you saying you haven't read right here on this forum the frenzied attempt by the fanboys to diss danny on lee's behalf..?

it's here if you ewant to read it, or you can ignore it and pretend it don't exist... mair knows he called it wrong and it extended his exclusion from the team. her'e hoping he can get in and steady the ship.

Mair did get a run-out today.

Down the sideline and behind the goals.

He wasn't as lucky as McGinn who ran up and down the whole game and forced his way into DL's team, for a whole minute.

Only cos Gowser took a knock too many.

I suspect Mair would be better organised than Goodwin in defence. Whatever particular talent Goodwin possesses, it's not being put its best use at the moment.

Do you honestly think the manager is getting stabbed in the back, the manager insists of playing tippy tappy pish in our own half insted of clearing our lis the manager is stabbing himself in the back!

Perfectly good point William, perfectly good indeed.

Dan the manager man knew before today that results have been unacceptably poor and all that was required from him was to field a team that would turn in acceptable performances that are in line with the expectation of our support and board of directors. That did not happen.

Angus McPherson on superscoreboard said that the remit of the manager of the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co was not to avoid relegation (as others on the panel and elsewhere in the footballing world seem to think is all we are good for) but to field a team that can move up the league into the upper echelons of the SPFL. In other words a top six finish is what Dan the manager man would have been told to deliver and what at interview I would imagine he indicated he was capable of doing.

Quite simply he has failed to deliver on that reasonable expectation and with the team currently in full free fall it would appear that the performance indicator set out by the board of directors at the time his offer of employment was made is yet again unlikely to be achieved.

Dan the manager man has not been stabbed in the back by anyone but has simply failed to fulfil the remit.

We are all disappointed but the fortunes of our team are all that matters here and if Dan the manager man has to be jettisoned for the good of our team then so be it. I will even go as far as to say that if Dan the manager man is not replaced forthwith I will not only be very disappointed in our board of directors but rather angry as well.

I feel for Dan the soon to be ex manager man but the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co is the focus of my attention.

I'm getting on a bit, but what is a 'fanboy'? Is it different from a 'fan'?

I think it might be like an apprentice level or grade type thing, probably a snapback wearing yoof sort, a reference to one of relatively few years, prior to becoming a fully fledged fandan if you like...............mellow.png

Fanboy: A passionate fan of various elements of geek culture (e.g. sci-fi, comics, Star Wars, video games, anime, hobbits, Magic: the Gathering, etc.), but who lets his passion override social graces.

You learn somthing new everyday , I always thought a fanboy could also be a char wallah, I,m enlightened indeed.