Danny Lennon

And that's pushed it too far!!

Why on earth I'd be interested in seeing Partick with silverware, regardless of who's holding it, is beyond me.

I have ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in the well being of any Scottish football club except St.Mirren.

I'll say it again. f**k Thistle.

And that's pushed it too far!!

Why on earth I'd be interested in seeing Partick with silverware, regardless of who's holding it, is beyond me.

I have ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in the well being of any Scottish football club except St.Mirren.

I'll say it again. f**k Thistle.

We need somebody to play..............

don't worry Dave I know you support Thistle but you're one of the good guys . mind you we Will still win on Saturday

Don't know mate it's got a cracker written all over it. I think REA called it pretty spot on, on the match thread.

On their day st mirren are a great football team, on ours, we can be frightening to watch. Not individual skill, but playing as a team? We're one of the best in Scotland.

I'm really looking forward to it, first time we've played each other in years. I tried to get a pre season friendly organised a couple of years ago but it couldn't be fitted in due to our pit

Ch getting relaid. Both clubs were up for it.

Not that I feel I need to justify myself to you Leicester saint, but...

In the 4 years I've been with the GF I have been to around 15-20 st mirren home games.

This Saturday will be my first in the away stand.

I've attended the 10000 hours and rangers vote meetings at the ground contributing to both Q&Asessions.

Signed up and provided my bank details to 10000 hours.

Travelled on the cockles Wilson bus to 3 games at hampden.

Booked a table for at least 12 at the next st mirren game v thistle.

Speak regularly to CK at the club.

Pointed Maxi to shuggie leaving, to get him to encourage McNamara to sign him.

Joined BaWA 3 years ago making 1100 posts, the vast majority on the st mirren forum. I haven't had one warning.

Stood in a queue on my own around 100 deep to get a couple of signed postcards from Teale Lennon and Goodwin as a surprise for my 8 yo nephew.

Have bought my GF the new st mirren strip every year we've been together.

Bought an other nephew the st mirren strip from the year of his birth for his 18th, thanks to a kind poster on here.

Designed and bought a pair of st mirren inspired adidas trainers for my brother in laws 40th.

Provided pictures from the cup final and bull inn day, to the lads who made up the YouTube videos.

Took my dad to the hearts cup replay to let him see your ground as I was so impressed with it.

I used to go to school with Ricky n kenny gillies

Used to play snooker with Ricky, John Hewitt, Martin baker and Alan Combe.

But now I'm just showing off.

Why? Because st mirren are my local team, my new family's team. I see what they bring to the local community. I grew up in Newton Mearns a town without a local team. the only thistle fan at my school surrounded by old firm fans. What your club brings to the town , makes me jealous. Jealous that I didn't have that in Newton Mearns, jealous that my team struggle to keep links with the locals of Maryhill.

I have a 13 month old daughter and I would be proud if she supported her local team.

Not that I feel I need to justify myself to you Leicester saint, but...

In the 4 years I've been with the GF I have been to around 15-20 st mirren home games.

This Saturday will be my first in the away stand.

I've attended the 10000 hours and rangers vote meetings at the ground contributing to both Q&Asessions.

Signed up and provided my bank details to 10000 hours.

Travelled on the cockles Wilson bus to 3 games at hampden.

Booked a table for at least 12 at the next st mirren game v thistle.

Speak regularly to CK at the club.

Pointed Maxi to shuggie leaving, to get him to encourage McNamara to sign him.

Joined BaWA 3 years ago making 1100 posts, the vast majority on the st mirren forum. I haven't had one warning.

Stood in a queue on my own around 100 deep to get a couple of signed postcards from Teale Lennon and Goodwin as a surprise for my 8 yo nephew.

Have bought my GF the new st mirren strip every year we've been together.

Bought an other nephew the st mirren strip from the year of his birth for his 18th, thanks to a kind poster on here.

Designed and bought a pair of st mirren inspired adidas trainers for my brother in laws 40th.

Provided pictures from the cup final and bull inn day, to the lads who made up the YouTube videos.

Took my dad to the hearts cup replay to let him see your ground as I was so impressed with it.

I used to go to school with Ricky n kenny gillies

Used to play snooker with Ricky, John Hewitt, Martin baker and Alan Combe.

But now I'm just showing off.

Why? Because st mirren are my local team, my new family's team. I see what they bring to the local community. I grew up in Newton Mearns a town without a local team. the only thistle fan at my school surrounded by old firm fans. What your club brings to the town , makes me jealous. Jealous that I didn't have that in Newton Mearns, jealous that my team struggle to keep links with the locals of Maryhill.

I have a 13 month old daughter and I would be proud if she supported her local team.

Why are you a Partick fan then!?

No thanks. Red & Yellow Forever.

Except when you're following St.Mirren obviously.

You're more confused than the Irishman on a building site who was shown a shovel and a spade and told to take his pick.

I'm trying to work out your local team anyway. Queens Park? You should really be supporting them I suppose.

Anyway, enjoy Saturday. Hopefully, for you, it'll be a good day out, ruined by the football!

Why are you a Partick fan then!?

Because my dads a thistle fan, like his dad before him. My dad was brought up in Milton, my grandad in maryhill, 20 yards from the main door of the ground.

They always have and always will be my team. I have devoted more time to them than I have for some people in my life.

But hey, if you feel better having digs at me for posting on here you carry on.

Because my dads a thistle fan, like his dad before him. My dad was brought up in Milton, my grandad in maryhill, 20 yards from the main door of the ground.

They always have and always will be my team. I have devoted more time to them than I have for some people in my life.

But hey, if you feel better having digs at me for posting on here you carry on.

You're being very easily offended brother! I'm not really having a dig, and thought my last post was fairly light-hearted and was asking a question!

Touched a nerve obviously!

I think, in youngster's terms, Leicester Saint has just been "owned"!

(Reem Gav Reem) is just a fanny....

Not really Herbs.

Seems to me like I got him to bite, big time.

That was an awfully long 'justification' post earlier. Which, apparently, wasn't trying to justify things for me!?

I couldn't care less about Thistle, and about what their fans do or don't do!

Although I DO hope they'll all be very unhappy come 5pm on Saturday, after we've hung out them for the past 2 hours.

Tomorrow is a big day for Danny and the club , really hope we turn things around and give Thistle a spanking. Trouble is , I just can't see it , I think they will expose our fragility at the back , they've certainly looked good going forward this season ! COYS.

You've got to ask yourself why a Partick fan is so interested in a St.Mirren website!?

I know we play them this weekend, but I couldn't give a f**k about Thistle. Certainly not enough to hang about their website, and constantly comment on things which are nowt to do with them!

I just don't get it??

Incidentally, hope we f**k them.

Coming from a guy whose spent the last fortnight f**king his OWN team that's a bit rich.

I'd rather have 1 DaveJ than 100 negative whining feckers like you.

Tomorrow is a big day for Danny and the club , really hope we turn things around and give Thistle a spanking. Trouble is , I just can't see it , I think they will expose our fragility at the back , they've certainly looked good going forward this season ! COYS.

It's hard to see anything when all you can see is the fog of negativity.

We'll either win or we won't and on Monday Danny will still be in a job either way.

Coming from a guy whose spent the last fortnight f**king his OWN team that's a bit rich.

I'd rather have 1 DaveJ than 100 negative whining feckers like you.

In your opinion.

I'm not really sure where I've been a 'negative whining fecker'.

If I think something's not right, I'll give my opinion. I don't just accept everything that happens in life, and if I feel disgruntled about something, I'll say so. But on the whole, I'll try to make well reasoned and thought out posts.

Just because I don't agree with you on everything doesn't mean I'm negative. Just because I disagree with you on things doesn't mean you're wrong. You have an opinion, I have mine.

The difference is I don't resort to calling you names about it, such as you did just here.

Ask yourself this. If you're happy to say something to someone on here, are you happy/brave enough to say it to their face? If you were in a pub, would you call me the same names? I don't think you would.

You ought to hang your head in shame for the way you 'speak' to other St.Mirren fans on here. It's disgraceful.

But, that's only my opinion, obviously.