Danny Lennon

post-709-13778897471678_thumb.jpg "It's been a slow start from us and we need to improve. But I'm not naive. I'm like every other manger out there. It's a results-driven business.

"My remit when I first came to this club was to make sure we stayed in the division and I've done that.

"In addition, I have also given the club national silverware for the first time in 26 years and their highest-ever SPL finish.

"So to me, that demonstrates that I can achieve with this club. I believe in the players we have and myself and my own character. And I believe that with our wonderful supporters, we can turn this slow start around."

Great post, Leicester!

Regarding the bit I've put in bold - you're right he wouldn't. I suspect more than half the people on here (and their aliases) would shite themselves at the thought of saying stuff to fellow fans face to face! It's funny, because whenever I've offered to meet a person from here face to face and buy them a pint and let them reveal themselves and show what a nice guy I am, they disappear faster than the Scarlet Pimpernel!

Cheers Max.

There's too many people on here who think it's ok to abuse fellow Buds for nothing more than giving their opinion.

Don't get me wrong, there's plenty people who take their criticism too far, but I don't think I'm one of them, and plenty of other posters are the same.

Unfortunately, for some people, if you don't agree with their point of view, you're negative!! That's just bollocks.

We are all St.Mirren. And tomorrow is when we need to come together.

I wish I was there.

Danny says in the Media today.

' I've kept St Mirren up, secured their best ever finish and won a Cup, so the critics ( knickerwetters and bawbags ) who want me sacked .,

HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE ! '

Oh man, i agree with Dan.

Danny says in the Media today.

' I've kept St Mirren up, secured their best ever finish and won a Cup, so the critics ( knickerwetters and bawbags ) who want me sacked .,

HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE ! '

Oh man, i agree with Dan.

Actually that's not correct exactly.

The knickerwetters , of which I am not one have made some great points and plenty of valid posts.

The aliases where people are countering their own posts to keep a thread going have been shocking !

Thing is , players , managers & directors come & go , we 'The fans' are here all the time , it's a forever for us , win , lose or draw.

How some of the people have behaved on here the last couple of months is astonishing , I have never know this forum be so bad for personal abuse and random new aliases popping up almost daily.

The people that moan have a right to moan , it's the way they go about it is the issue in my opinion.

It's good to have healthy debate , disagree etc but we should all have one thing in common , Support the team when they need it most.

The time is now.

Actually that's not correct exactly.

The knickerwetters , of which I am not one have made some great points and plenty of valid posts.

The aliases where people are countering their own posts to keep a thread going have been shocking !

Thing is , players , managers & directors come & go , we 'The fans' are here all the time , it's a forever for us , win , lose or draw.

How some of the people have behaved on here the last couple of months is astonishing , I have never know this forum be so bad for personal abuse and random new aliases popping up almost daily.

The people that moan have a right to moan , it's the way they go about it is the issue in my opinion.

It's good to have healthy debate , disagree etc but we should all have one thing in common , Support the team when they need it most.

The time is now.

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

PS You're a fanny. whistling.gif

• 8 months later...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1377890297.691930.jpg "It's been a slow start from us and we need to improve. But I'm not naive. I'm like every other manger out there. It's a results-driven business.

"My remit when I first came to this club was to make sure we stayed in the division and I've done that.

"In addition, I have also given the club national silverware for the first time in 26 years and their highest-ever SPL finish.

"So to me, that demonstrates that I can achieve with this club. I believe in the players we have and myself and my own character. And I believe that with our wonderful supporters, we can turn this slow start around."

Edited by Bart Simpson