A Message From The Players

div

why do never finish a.....it's as if you are hinting at.....or just can't be bothered to.....are we to fill in the blanks.......

it gives a.......hint of s.......... omething more exci.........ting to follow .....and adds a t............ouch ...... of.............suspense t...............o a..............sh...........ite......pos........t

Mates a Thistle fan they are bringing a huge vocal support sold out away stand and two sections of the West.

They really fancy their chances of pumping us.

No they've no'.

They had sold 1500 as of last night. West stand tickets on sale at the ground today.

Big support though.

Okay , it doesn't actually specify but I remember them saying at the time , 4500 Buddies. I'd put my wages on it , but that crowd were fantastic , a core support giving there all and to be honest that day was just as sweet as the final , moreover because we led the match from the 8th minute and never went behind plus it was the first time Danny had led the team to victory against that mob. . COYS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21106906

That was a super day, one of those days when being in our support was a total blast, noisy, funny and really spirited.

From saving the penalty at 1 each to going 3 - 1 up was as good a spell of St Mirren play as I've ever seen. I think Thompson asked the support a few days before that match to get behind the team and put aside recent disappointments; and we did.

That was a super day, one of those days when being in our support was a total blast, noisy, funny and really spirited.

From saving the penalty at 1 each to going 3 - 1 up was as good a spell of St Mirren play as I've ever seen. I think Thompson asked the support a few days before that match to get behind the team and put aside recent disappointments; and we did.

plus we'd been gubbed by Ross County the week before, it's a sign!

Indeed , it is a game that , anyone whom was there will never forget . The extended Buddies celebration for Isma's first goal , then the extended celebration when Samson saved(aye , get up ye Mulgrew) , yet more crazy celebration as Gowser slots home our penalty courtesy of Gary wacking the ball off Charlie(aye get it up ye Mulgrew x2) and then Thompson scores to make it 3(courtesy of that great cross into the box from Cheesy) and the Saints end goes in to indescribable raptures , Buddies jumping up and down hugging each other as others run down the steps to try and get close to our hero. .

Supporting the Saints don't get much better than that game. .

Another memory from that day was looking up the stairs on my way out to see Santaponsa singing "Where's ya treble gone. ."

I spoke to one of the players today and he asked me to put a wee note out to the fans.

The players appreciate that everyone is feeling frustrated, they are feeling it too. They are absolutely determined to put it right.

They have asked that everyone gets right behind them from the off tomorrow, whether you appreciate it or not it makes an enormous difference to them.

I think they all feel a bit on edge based on the conversation I had. We need to do our bit to boost that confidence as much as we can.

So, if you are going tomorrow, please put on your positive shoes, and give the team every encouragement from the first whistle.

Hopefully we will see a response.

COYS

Ah well

Surprised at the fans? I was actually, even when we're winning some idiots in the family stand are shouting abuse.

Must've been a few isolated individuals because from where I was sitting, in the main stand, it sounded as if the support really got behind the team, more than I've heard in previous games. It really is quid pro quo, however, and the team did very little to lift the fans IMO.

I'm sick of the guy behind me in W1, does nothing but abuse the players; I doubt he cheers when we score to be honest. The guy's a f**king wanker.

I had the misfortune to sit in that section today and can only agree with you and perhaps add in another half dozen screeching arseholes. Twats.

Yes today when we had scored, there.had not been 45 seconds before Partick got the ball and a guy behind me started screaming profanities left right and center. I was seated in the west stand with my cousin and I know right to free speech but the guys were scaring younger kids and making fools of themselves. I also noticed that when we scored today it was a very half hearted cheer, we can do better than that...

Yes today when we had scored, there.had not been 45 seconds before Partick got the ball and a guy behind me started screaming profanities left right and center. I was seated in the west stand with my cousin and I know right to free speech but the guys were scaring younger kids and making fools of themselves. I also noticed that when we scored today it was a very half hearted cheer, we can do better than that...

Yeah, some of these cnuts wouldn't be out of place supporting the old firm .

Good to be a buddie? Not so sure .. Think ill go to the rock and watch shuggie instead!!