Thanks For Everything Danny

Lex

He produced the greatest footballing team Paisley has seen for a couple of generations and brought national silverware to the club, something I thought I would never see.

A true St Mirren legend.

All the best Danny, hope you can learn from whatever it was that went wrong here and do well at your next club.

Danny leaves the club with dignity and reputation intact, something which he would endanger by staying longer. He will find employment elsewhere if he leaves now.

This is why I'm sure it's now over. Danny is a smart man and he will know staying on further will only risk his future employability. It could get really ugly unless he moves on.

Thanks again Danny. A cup winning hero.

I don't think the board will sack him. I feel sorry for him

They may leave it a couple more games but it is clearly best to part ways now. I think there have been factors beyond his control here. He can leave as a legend, I dont think Mr Gilmour will be able to dp the same if he doesnt get on top of things again.

Relax, it's only football Lex.

post-7965-13779676563249_thumb.jpg

Good point, I couldn't be more relaxed. Life is good.

It's a shame that Danny's end has came to an end today, but you're right, we should all relax, he will find a new job, we will find a new manager, we will all move on.

It's only football!

I really would like to see Danny sort this out however I don't think he will.

I read his interview on the daily record and felt genuinely sorry for him.

He has taken this club to heart.

I think though the time has come for Danny to resign and rebuild his reputation else where.

More for his own health than anything else. Poor man looks I'll.

I can't see the board sacking Danny so early in the season. For one thng. Who takes his place? We have the set of players we have. There'll be no more new faces. The lad Bahoken has just arrived as has Caprice. How do you gauge what effect they will have when they settle in?

I will say I was dumbfounded by the team today. I couldn't see it working as I felt it was lopsided. This said. I am not, nor will ever be a manager of a professional football club and am not privvy to the internal workings of Saint Mirren therefore cannot pretend to know the limits that Lennon has had to work within.

Wee chic said there is no chance that he will get sacked so its bye bye to the SPFL.our luck has finnaly run out after all these season it was going to happen at some point this is it .

Did I miss the part where chick went for being a journalist famous for getting all his exclusives wrong to CEO of st mirren?

Wee chic said there is no chance that he will get sacked so its bye bye to the SPFL.our luck has finnaly run out after all these season it was going to happen at some point this is it .

That wasn't what he said.

He said Dont expect a knee jerk reaction from the board tonight and expect to pick up the papers tomorrow to read about him being sacked and that likely there will be plenty of thinking done this week.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1377967648.965360.jpg

Good point, I couldn't be more relaxed. Life is good.

It's a shame that Danny's end has came to an end today, but you're right, we should all relax, he will find a new job, we will find a new manager, we will all move on.

It's only football!

If "Danny's end has came to an end today" does this mean he has a new start at St Mirren?