St Mirren V Motherwell 14/09/2013

insaintee

Yes, plus their Estonian lad who's scored a couple. Saying they've lost 1 game less than us is pretty misleading when they've played 5 and we've played 4. Losing 2 from 5 is less alarming than losing 3 from 4, I'm sure you'll agree.

I'm all for optimism, but we new to be realistic here. Expecting a win against a well run and well organised team like Motherwell is asking a lot at the best of times, never mind when we are in the situation we are in at the moment.

I imagine you had a stupid smarmy face on when you typed this.

This will probably be a stupid question, but has this game been moved to the 13th. I'm sure I saw somewhere that this fixture had been moved to the Friday but on the official site and on bbc it says its on Saturday.

If it has been moved then at least I'll know the score before I get there!lol.gif

Has there ever been more apathy 48h before a match, let alone such a crucial one?

Everyone too scared to come out from behind the sofa?

I am more concerned that we haven't actually played a good team yet. We should have been capable of getting something from every match we have played but have one point from 15.

Actually looking forward to getting back to football after the international break, no idea how we will play

Motherwell fan in work saying the new boy Anier is their danger man and that McManus and McFadden have been disapointing so far.

i would go back to basics,

Cornell

Vanzy Cheesy Mair/McGregor Grainger

Goodwin

Newton McGowan

Teale McGInn/McLean/Harkins (out wide)

Thompson

most players playing in their natural position (except McGinn or McLean) which would be a change

not convinced that Goodwin has the legs to play this role every week but against 'well he will be up against McFadden who is slower than me

Wont happen though as we will have more players out of position and i dont think he will move goodwin from midfeld, we will probably try and think Bahoken in also