St Mirren V Motherwell 14/09/2013

insaintee

I love Stonehaven, lovely beaches, beautiful harbour and nice castle. The pubs at the harbour are fantastic. Will go for a wee dip in the outside pool before hitting the pubs. I'll behave myself promise.

Aye ok, see ye there.

Oops, forget to tell you where it is.............................................tough titty.

Back on topic, Motherwell site, most are saying they will gub us, although some are aware we have a good record against them.

If McLean plays today we are knacked. The guy needs dropped to be dropped as IMO he has not played anywhere close to the potential he has shown ,this has been since his injury at the end of last year.

Absolute shite, Kenny McLean is a brilliant midfield player if he is played in the correct position and that is centre mid, not stuck out on the left,

If McLean plays today we are knacked. The guy needs dropped to be dropped as IMO he has not played anywhere close to the potential he has shown ,this has been since his injury at the end of last year.

McLean has been one of our best players in the matches I have seen this season, and is our best option at left mid just now.

I had a dream last night we played well but lost 1-0 due to a controversial goal.

Get your money on it sad.png

I dreamed we scored first but were 4-1 down at halftime.

Since we're doing dreams I was actually going to post I had one last night and recall I thought I'd heard 6-1 Motherwell but was pleased to have been mistaken seeing it was 4-2 Saints.....hoping for the latter....but 4 goals ?