St Mirren V Motherwell 14/09/2013

insaintee

Don't know if it has been previously mentioned but if you look at the "penalty" incident again, you'll see the linesman head down to the corner flag when the penalty was given. Thomson is then swarmed by Well players and goes over to "consult" the linesman before changing his decision! What the f**k?!

Don't know if it has been previously mentioned but if you look at the "penalty" incident again, you'll see the linesman head down to the corner flag when the penalty was given. Thomson is then swarmed by Well players and goes over to "consult" the linesman before changing his decision! What the f**k?!

In other news, an orange is orange in colour.

In other news, an orange is orange in colour.

And finally.

The war has ended.

We beat Kaiser Wilhelm II !!!!

was the offence committed in the box though ? Lady Luck is not with us just now

This has a draw written all over it.

Sooooooooo........ I predict:-

1) Score 1-1.

2) Danny will remain manager.

3) JJ McG, Lex, saints0 and a host of other dour faced bastards will whine for another week.

4) Norrie68 will say "I canny see where a win is gonny come frae. I jist pure canny see it" and the rest of us will then realise an 8 match winning sequence is just round the corner.

5) At least one director will go off message again claiming privately that Danny will be sacked in the morning and then within 24 minutes will have changed his mind when he realises it ain't quite so easy as that.

6) And finally, I'll have pizza for dinner after the match.

I think it's time I did a wee prediction check.

1-1? Nope.

Danny remains manager? Oh yes I got that one.

Lex and others whining? Did anyone really expect anything else? So that's another yes.

Norrie68 not being able to see anything anytime ever? According to his recent posts he canny see us winning any of the next 3 games. Check lol.gif

Directors getting beyond themselves? Got that one wrong. Damn!

Pizza? Hell yes.

So that's a pretty impressive 3 points from a possible 6.

If only Saints could manage that in the next week......punk.gif

Oaksoft defending the gaffer? Honourable but check this you muppet 3 league wins in nearly ten months. Pumped by caley, county well beat by Patrick and well and pumped out the cup check. Your a joke mate and you will be standing defending this guy when were down a division and people are out a job. Honestly I feel your lack of ambition is an absolute joke.

I think this.....

I think it's time I did a wee prediction check.

1-1? Nope.

Danny remains manager? Oh yes I got that one.

Lex and others whining? Did anyone really expect anything else? So that's another yes.

Norrie68 not being able to see anything anytime ever? According to his recent posts he canny see us winning any of the next 3 games. Check lol.gif

Directors getting beyond themselves? Got that one wrong. Damn!

Pizza? Hell yes.

So that's a pretty impressive 3 points from a possible 6.

If only Saints could manage that in the next week......punk.gif

has had the desired affect going by this.....

Oaksoft defending the gaffer? Honourable but check this you muppet 3 league wins in nearly ten months. Pumped by caley, county well beat by Patrick and well and pumped out the cup check. Your a joke mate and you will be standing defending this guy when were down a division and people are out a job. Honestly I feel your lack of ambition is an absolute joke.

and confirmed by this....

Also it's norrie82 ok? CHECK!

Also it's norrie82 ok? CHECK!

Muppet? lol.gif

norrie82?

Fair enough. I knew you were named after the number of brain cells battering around aimlessly in your otherwise empty skull but in the excitement of posting I forgot the exact number. I am happy to credit you with the extra 14 cells - you need all you can get.

Honestly I feel your lack of ambition is an absolute joke.

I don't even understand what you're getting at here.

Who appointed you, a self confessed miserable c**t, to the post of Chief of Staff of What Fans Should be Happy to Accept?

You want to ruin your entire life when we lose football matches and I forget the result 20 seconds after the final whistle and attend to more important things in life like family and paying the bills. Maybe when you start getting responsibilities when you are older you'll chill out more too.

I'm happy. You give the impression of being utterly suicidal after a bad result.

And you think it's ME with the problem?

Edited by oaksoft