St Mirren V Motherwell 14/09/2013

insaintee

It was a rhetorical question. Like I said before the game, I'd be surprised if we don't lose.

The first 40 minutes of this game has not changed my mind. We're 0-1 down and deservedly so, if we don't lose from here I will be pleasantly astounded.

Team's not motivated, Harkins is his usual shite, Bahoken looks like a junior player... I could go on.

Half time 0-1.

Usual rubbish from the side this season. He's changed the side around hugely, formation and selection wise.

Unfortunately for Danny he can't change the players hearts, and they want him out. Hence this shite.

We don't look like scoring, Well do. They are a better side and they are more organised and motivated.

Half time 0-1.

Usual rubbish from the side this season. He's changed the side around hugely, formation and selection wise.

Unfortunately for Danny he can't change the players hearts, and they want him out. Hence this shite.

We don't look like scoring, Well do. They are a better side and they are more organised and motivated.

Have to disagree. Marked improvement all round. Quite literally lacking the confidence to shoot.

STV stats from midweek...most possession and least amount of shots in the Premiership.

I'm clearly watching a different game from you. Both teams well matched, but Motherwell have the cutting edge that we don't at the moment.

Half Time.

I honestly don't see this team winning a single game before the New Year.[/

I just said the same to my mate.... I genuinely canny see where points or goals will come from!

Given that we have some fantastic players (Teale, Newton and McGowan) we just look so hopeless.

A team needs a solid spine (a good keeper and solid no nonsense centre half) - we have neither.

I hate how poor we are just now, but I still hope we turn it around today, I get the impression there are one or two so called fans just praying we don't, that just wouldn't suit there negative nature,

Some posts are tragic from guys claiming to support the team

Have to disagree. Marked improvement all round. Quite literally lacking the confidence to shoot.

STV stats from midweek...most possession and least amount of shots in the Premiership.

I'm clearly watching a different game from you. Both teams well matched, but Motherwell have the cutting edge that we don't at the moment.

Cutting edge wins you football matches, as you admit at the end we don't have any and Motherwell do. What's the point in marked improvement - in your opinion - if we can't score?

We are a toothless wounded animal who are fast becoming the laughing stock of the league. Motherwell haven't played that well, they are comfortably winning the match though and won't have to do much more second half to saunter out of Paisley with 3 points.

Unless there is a huge difference to the players attitude second half we will lose this game by as many as Motherwell fancy putting by us.

Cutting edge wins you football matches, as you admit at the end we don't have any and Motherwell do. What's the point in marked improvement - in your opinion - if we can't score?

We are a toothless wounded animal who are fast becoming the laughing stock of the league. Motherwell haven't played that well, they are comfortably winning the match though and won't have to do much more second half to saunter out of Paisley with 3 points.

Unless there is a huge difference to the players attitude second half we will lose this game by as many as Motherwell fancy putting by us.

You continually see the glass as empty let alone half empty...

At present confidence is low. We have played reasonably well today, but could be a lot better.

Newton through on goal and electing not to shoot, the penalty that never was two chances vs Motherwell's goal and the cross that went across the goal...

Even match. Motherwell not sauntering. Simply have a bit more luck from not having crippling lack of confidence.

1 goal, crowd behind team and 'anything could happen'…