Feeling Rather Positive Today...................

Sitting watching the first 20 minutes of the second half at Dumfries I genuinely felt positive. We were excellent. Came out and played at pace, fast passing, good movement, made chances. Queens never knew what hit them. McGinn fired shots over, their keeper was forced into great saves, we were all over them and playing great.

Then it turned to shite.

We CAN do it. We proved it in games like the League Cup semi, most of the final, and in recent excellent games last season against Motherwell, where both teams played good football. Some of those games were draws, even 0-0 draws, but we cheered the team off because they played well, tried hard, and put a shift in.

Come on Danny, get things sorted!

One of the things I've liked about the team under Danny has been the willingness to fight back when we have gone behind in games. That was something we had lacked for years. Now, however, the opposite seems to be true. Now when we go behind, the heads go down and we can't get back into the game. On top of that, we can't seem to hold on to a lead when we do manage to go in front, (QoS & Thistle), preferring to sit back and defend a slim lead.

Yes, we came back against Killie, but only after they went down to 10 men.

Hoping other teams are more shite than us. It's Groundhog Day!

Does winning a gold medal not depend on the silver medal being more shit than you, and in turn, the bronze medal winner being more shit than the silver medalist, who in turn is less shit than everybody else in the final, and even the person who comes in last must feel that the fellows who he beat in the quarter finals and the semifinals were more shit than him?

If I got 6 numbers up in lottery because everyone else was shit at guessing, then should I give a shit?

Great st,if but can you see our team beating Motherwell, hibs, Aberdeen or hearts? Sorry but I cant

If you can't envisage us beating Motherwell, Hibs, Aberdeen, or Hearts, can you tell me whether you envisaged St. Mirren beating Aberdeen, Celtic, and Hearts in a cup run?

Believe, and let's help the players believe as they are needing our support.

Hoping other teams are more shite than us. It's Groundhog Day!

Poz. I've never taken you for a "boo boy" and I understand your frustration but I want to see how the couple we brought in can change things after a couple of weeks of training and a manager who has a fortnight for reflection.

Does winning a gold medal not depend on the silver medal being more shit than you, and in turn, the bronze medal winner being more shit than the silver medalist, who in turn is less shit than everybody else in the final, and even the person who comes in last must feel that the fellows who he beat in the quarter finals and the semifinals were more shit than him?

If I got 6 numbers up in lottery because everyone else was shit at guessing, then should I give a shit?

The OPs opening post made clear reference to the woes of other teams, specifically Kilmarnock and Hearts. My response was clear, and valid, given our own league results this season, and indeed last season.

As things stand, we are not winning games and moving away from other teams by being good ourselves. This is a fact - we have NO wins.

Poz. I've never taken you for a "boo boy" and I understand your frustration but I want to see how the couple we brought in can change things after a couple of weeks of training and a manager who has a fortnight for reflection.

See my last post! It's a fact that at the time I posted, we have NO wins, and are only off bottom spot because of Hearts point penalty. I am absolutely, 100% hoping both Killie and Hearts are 'more shite than us' - and have no qualms whatsoever in saying so.

I do not want us to be relegated under any circumstances this season. If we go down by losing an 11th place playoff, Hearts could well be the bottom team, so we could be in Scotland's second teir with The Rangers, Hearts, and we have seen how we were able to handle an outfit like Queens... 4-2 pre season, and 2-1 in a competitive fixture having been one up.

Is that all I hope for? For a couple of teams to be even worse than us to save our SPFL Premiership status? Absolutely not! That is not how low I set my expectation bar. I want us to start winning, maybe get back to back wins, pull away comfortably from a few struggling clubs by our own effirts and three-pointers.

However, at present, we need Hearts and Killie to be completely and utterly shite. Every little crumb helps in our current winless and 'club in crisis' position. Who are Hearts playing next? Am I actively looking at that result and rooting for the opposition? Bloody right I am!

i agree we have had a poor start and are looking in poor form at this moment in time

but so are Killie,hibs,motherwell and hearts all of which were expected year on year to do well

im glad im a saints fan rather than the above....add partick (new boy honeymoon will be over soon) and dundee utd to the list ...this season seems to be the season of everyone playing/looking shyte

ive said before...give DL till the end of November

If you can't envisage us beating Motherwell, Hibs, Aberdeen, or Hearts, can you tell me whether you envisaged St. Mirren beating Aberdeen, Celtic, and Hearts in a cup run?

Believe, and let's help the players believe as they are needing our support.

The players are not good enough that is a fact. Yes they will win one game in 7 but they can easily lose six on the spin. No guts no spine . I feel sorry for Danny but I'm beginning to doubt he will be allowed to continue if recent media info is correct

i agree we have had a poor start and are looking in poor form at this moment in time

but so are Killie,hibs,motherwell and hearts all of which were expected year on year to do well

im glad im a saints fan rather than the above....add partick (new boy honeymoon will be over soon) and dundee utd to the list ...this season seems to be the season of everyone playing/looking shyte

ive said before...give DL till the end of November

Hearts have won two league games and are in the next round of the cup so make that 3 . Motherwell have won three games . Hibs have won 1 ok killie are struggling but even they are ahead of us. Give Danny a month to turn this shambles around no more. If we wait till the end of November he could have us rooted at the bottom. I am amazed as are all pundits that saints never got in firepower instead we have 35 yr old thommo and now an unknown young loan player and that's your whack. I never thought it but when you take off the saints specs we are really in the shit and I think in real danger of relegation which despite what some half wits think would be an absolute disaster