Free Agents

norrie82

• 4 weeks later...

Putting all the attitude stuff and the disruption he'd likely cause in the dressing room aside;

The 'third top goalscorer of all time' means nothing here. Riordan was never a clinical finisher; his goals/games ratio in the SPL is 37%, the same record Thompson has had since he joined us as a 34 year old.

Riordan is a player who relied on his pace and stamina, that has probably gone now, it certainly wouldn't reappear during a short term deal until January and there's no magical goalscoring touch that comes with him either.

There's no SPL club that will go near him and rightfully so. He's a complete and utter waster and I can't believe that there's some people here that would prefer spending money on him than giving a youth player a chance, the same we've done with McGinn, Kelly, McLean & Naismith this season.

I read the interview he done in the sun a few months back. When asked what hed been upto he said he went for 2 half hour jogs a week and played GTA5! He also said he was offered a deal by Berwick but knocked them back because he was "better than that". Hibs didn't want him even though he said hed play for free and they wouldn't let him use their facilities

After reading this I went from thinking he could maybe do us a turn to thinking NONONONONONONONONONO! If you cant even mask how shite your attitude is in a newspaper interview I want you no where near st Mirren mate!

He's also been going to nightclubs and doing things he shouldn't be.

Must be a hibs thing, him and that garry oconnor were complete idiots!

Plus when youre a footballer you make enough money to pay someone to take the derry for your social f**k ups! lol!

• 4 weeks later...

im pretty sure Jamie Mcdonald and Jamie Hamill are out of contract at the end of the season, dont think they will stay and play championship football next year and only get a runners up medal cause of rangers. would be good signings for next year.

Jamie Hamill is a god awful footballer since his injury. OK, he scored a rasper against us, but he's been terrible over the piece.

Jamie McDonald is one of the best keepers I've seen this season, wasted at hearts.

Also knows how to have some banter with away fans, as usual we did our best to put the away keeper off in the first half of our game at firhill.

We ended up cheering him off at half time.