Free Agents

norrie82

Third all time goal scorer in the SPL, behind Boyd and Larsson. Only 30 years old.

Would you rather have the alternative? The alternative is nothing.

I certainly wish we had someone like Riordan on our bench yesterday.

His last club was Bristol Rovers who are in league 2, he was released after a short term 3 month contract. He 's currently without a club if i'm not mistaken, this is probably because he's a bampot and nothing but trouble and very few clubs want to have a trouble maker like him in the dressing room.

His last club was Bristol Rovers who are in league 2, he was released after a short term 3 month contract. He 's currently without a club if i'm not mistaken, this is probably because he's a bampot and nothing but trouble and very few clubs want to have a trouble maker like him in the dressing room.

I'm no fan of Riordan. My point is that - in my opinion - he would be better than nothing.

Third all time goal scorer in the SPL, behind Boyd and Larsson. Only 30 years old.

Wouldn't make any difference to outcome of game if he was.

As has been discussed, he hasn't been a regular goalscorer in years, he's known to disrupt squads and from the (few) free strikers out there, he's nowhere near the best.

We've already pushed the panic button signing Bahoken, this would be pushing the self destruct button.

I know someone who met Riordan in a nightclub last weekend and although I wouldn't have wanted us to sign him before, I definitely wouldn't now.

He clearly doesn't give a f**k about resurrecting his football career, that's all I'll say.

In my experience the more talented the player is,the bigger arsehole he is.

Makes you sick and that's why Scotland struggle bringing through players.

Stinking attitudes

As has been discussed, he hasn't been a regular goalscorer in years, he's known to disrupt squads and from the (few) free strikers out there, he's nowhere near the best.

We've already pushed the panic button signing Bahoken, this would be pushing the self destruct button.

Who is better? Beattie? Novo?!