Bbc Sportsound 6.10 Pm.

shull

So Chick says he thinks Danny will be gone before the Well match...and Graeme MacPherson says the board have decided to stand by Danny and support him.

At least that's the issue cleared up! thumbdown.gif

The club doesn't need this cloud hanging over it for 2 weeks, a definitive answer is what's needed.

I cannot believe what I heard from fotzpatrick the guy is so out of touch he has not got a clue. Saying that his tactics were spot on and that we got thistle at the wrong time

If that's the case what time did we get Ross county at total muppet Bear every game got best of Stranraer but hump us. Saying that. We don't know what goes on in training what I do know is I don't give a fick if folk train shite it's a Saturday that matters and teale is by far our best player.

I cannot believe what I heard from fotzpatrick the guy is so out of touch he has not got a clue. Saying that his tactics were spot on and that we got thistle at the wrong time

If that's the case what time did we get Ross county at total muppet Bear every game got best of Stranraer but hump us. Saying that. We don't know what goes on in training what I do know is I don't give a fick if folk train shite it's a Saturday that matters and teale is by far our best player.

laugh.png We must have got ICT, Ross County and Q of S at the wrong time also, when the feck is the right time? The close season ?

All due respect to Tony, but I think he has got this wrong.

Edited by murray street

What a load of shite he spouted. Getting teams at wrong time. He enjoyed the have on Saturday we played good football. Does he know we play in black and white not yellow and red.

Said that patrick scored out of nothing. Yep that'll be one of there impermeable chances they had against our couple. Fitzpatrick really is a nugget saying things lke that

So Chick says he thinks Danny will be gone before the Well match...and Graeme MacPherson says the board have decided to stand by Danny and support him.

The club doesn't need this cloud hanging over it for 2 weeks, a definitive answer is what's needed.

They don't need to say anything.

He's the manager until they say otherwise. That's definitive as you can get.

They don't need to say anything.

He's the manager until they say otherwise. That's definitive as you can get.

That is the way it should be.

I didn't mean the club had to put out a statement themselves...but for whatever reason Chick Young on national radio tonight said he doesn't think Danny will be in the dugout for our next game.

Why is he under that impression? He must have spoken to someone. Who knows to be fair, but still. All that does is cast a cloud over the club, which isn't needed at this time.

Yes, it is.

Will be on the Podcast shortly.

Edit; Clearly, he meant it was our first League Cup win, but it just typified how far off the mark he was with his comments tonight.

Feck!....edited....note to self - read entire message first before responding.

Edited by oaksoft

That is the way it should be.

I didn't mean the club had to put out a statement themselves...but for whatever reason Chick Young on national radio tonight said he doesn't think Danny will be in the dugout for our next game.

Why is he under that impression? He must have spoken to someone. Who knows to be fair, but still. All that does is cast a cloud over the club, which isn't needed at this time.

Chick is a trumpet.

He was talking at the weekend and claiming that there is no way the BoD would be bagging Danny any time soon.

For somebody that wisnae a born n bred Buddie, Fitzy's love for our Club is astounding and out of this world.

He talks so passionately about SMFC and i could listen tae him aw day.

Some on here should take note.

Its 2013 and some cannae mind the huge high we had a few months ago.

Edited by shull

Graeme MacPherson alluded to both being possibly correct. The board comes out and states that but they were never going to say "Naw we're having a meeting to discuss firing him but don't tell anyone till we speak to Danny"

What a load of shite he spouted. Getting teams at wrong time. He enjoyed the have on Saturday we played good football. Does he know we play in black and white not yellow and red.

Said that patrick scored out of nothing. Yep that'll be one of there impermeable chances they had against our couple. Fitzpatrick really is a nugget saying things lke that

Can someone please translate?

Are you kidding he was talking absolute pish.

Never heard it. But, in all fairness... you would say that!