Thank You Mr Bmw Driver

HSS

Heading toward Paisley from Renfrew yesterday a BMW nearly got me an and an other car on the Arkleston roundabout. He was going toward Renfrew and in the left turn lane when he decided just to go straight across toward the motorway slip road . Oh my thank also to the taxi driver who came through the red light at the 19th pub in Renfrew at 7am last sunday scaring the shit out of me while I was going down the high st toward the town hall. Maybe BMW and Taxi Drivers deserved each others whistling.gif

They were out in force in Renfrew today, at the Dean Park roundabout, I was held up cos a dick who missed the exit to Glasgow decided to reverse instead of just going round again.

Later, I had a woman come up Sandy Road and turn left onto Cockel's Loan without looking to her right. If she had, I might not have had to practice my emergency stop.

To top it off, going over the middle speed bump at Arky, I had another dick shouting and gesticulating at me. Which would have been fair enough if there wasn't enough room for him to pass safely. And a line of parked cars stopping me using the left hand bump.