Thommo Say Relax

I'm always bemused, and have to laugh, at the focus on Lennon's interviews etc.

How important is this? I think, not a lot, but people bring this up on a regular basis?

There are much more important issues to address, and I'm sure most on here have little, or no, experience, of speaking in the public domain.

Sure this is part of his job but, if looking at the majority of football managers, even in the magical EPL, there is a trail of possibly less than superlative comments.

I do, as it happens. It is important, because he is in effect the figurehead of the club to most of us. Think Celtic, you dont think Peter Lawell, its Lennon, and think Man Utd you think Moyes, not Glazer, etc. So it would be good if his presentation skills were up to speed. Look at say Stuart McCall or Butcher, they are open, forthright, honest - it just gives a better impression. Obviously not as important as the product on the pitch, granted, at all, but as you say it's part of the job.

What a wonderfully constructive point.

The corner flag is also part of the game so we should also worship each one with vigour and marvel at the paint used to mark the penalty spot.

Individuals are not "Saint Mirren". No man/woman is bigger than the team and as such if Daniel Lennon (or anyone) has to fall for the greater good of the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co then so be it. It is the team as a whole that matter and any part of the "whole" that is not performing properly then that part needs to be removed and/or replaced.

I make my simple point again. It is the team I support and never the individual.

You do talk garbage to a very high standard. Well done for that.

I made my point, which was simple but evidently a little too complex for you. The manager is part of the team. Your corner flag quip was a corker. It had no bearing on anything that has been posted either before or since, but I'm sure it 'amused' you to some degree.

Also not sure why you emphasise not supporting one individual as part of a response to my simple statement that the manager is part of the team. Did you get mixed up?

What a wonderfully constructive point.

The corner flag is also part of the game so we should also worship each one with vigour and marvel at the paint used to mark the penalty spot.

Individuals are not "Saint Mirren". No man/woman is bigger than the team and as such if Daniel Lennon (or anyone) has to fall for the greater good of the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co then so be it. It is the team as a whole that matter and any part of the "whole" that is not performing properly then that part needs to be removed and/or replaced.

I make my simple point again. It is the team I support and never the individual.

We really need to replace or remove at least half a team then as a lot of the players aren't performing properly.