St Mirren Red Away Top

JulieM

I washed my son's red away top and once it dries it smells of dampness. I have tried hand washing it and is the same. Does anyone else have this problem ??

We had similar problems last year with the home strips, adult & child. After being washed once or twice, black spots appeared on the top. JD in the Paisley Centre said it wasn't their problem & nothing they could do. Took them back to another branch who said they had quite a few problems with the tops & replaced them no bother. Think I read that there was quite a few similar problems last year & have black spots on the kids top again this year!

Could we just one time get an name to make our kit. I spoke to an old employee who bemoaned that the players kit is the same as the fans and has no special fabric or moisture control. Basically they are cheap shit and anyone who says it's diadora its not diadora uk went bust in 2009. Jd I think own the name. Anyhow for once sell the strip in the club shop next time and don't sell out to a major sports shop that pay lip service to us . Also with a puma, Nike, Adidas we would have more sales as its a brand that people trust. Also it's a lot more trendy. The current strip looks cheap and I'm pretty sure it is

Could we just one time get an name to make our kit. I spoke to an old employee who bemoaned that the players kit is the same as the fans and has no special fabric or moisture control. Basically they are cheap shit and anyone who says it's diadora its not diadora uk went bust in 2009. Jd I think own the name. Anyhow for once sell the strip in the club shop next time and don't sell out to a major sports shop that pay lip service to us . Also with a puma, Nike, Adidas we would have more sales as its a brand that people trust. Also it's a lot more trendy. The current strip looks cheap and I'm pretty sure it is

Puma has shares held by Mike Ashley. That's why Newcastle and Sevco have them. Also Sports Direct are dealing with the selling of their kits. As for Adidas and Nike, these shirts come from a catalogue. We're not big enough for these 2 to produce our own style of shirts. That's why Shakhtar Karagandy were wearing the same Nike shirts as Dundee Utd had in 2011/12 season. Thanks but no thanks. I however don't see why we can't stock the shirts at the ground, Blackpool certainly sold their Fila kit at their shop last season. As for the fabric and moisture control, most players play with Under Armour under it.

Puma has shares held by Mike Ashley. That's why Newcastle and Sevco have them. Also Sports Direct are dealing with the selling of their kits. As for Adidas and Nike, these shirts come from a catalogue. We're not big enough for these 2 to produce our own style of shirts. That's why Shakhtar Karagandy were wearing the same Nike shirts as Dundee Utd had in 2011/12 season. Thanks but no thanks. I however don't see why we can't stock the shirts at the ground, Blackpool certainly sold their Fila kit at their shop last season. As for the fabric and moisture control, most players play with Under Armour under it.

Bud..

I was at a meeting with the rep from jd's and some asked the same question about Blackpool his answer was that they pay upfront for all the shirts and buy 10000 at a time with blackpool taking the hit with any that dont sell. If they sell out of all the strips and want just 1 more they need to re order the original order. With saints they (JD) take the hit if strips dont sell. Hence the problem that it becomes hard to get stock once initial order is sold out. Saints with this deal do not fork out any money for merchandise or so I am lead to believe.