Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Kendo

At least we can appoint a new manager, Killie are fooked.

I think we have a decent squad that will eventually do well. The important thing is to find the right person to make our team tick. Killie have played their card.

I believe we will eventually do well.

I think we have a decent squad that will eventually do well. The important thing is to find the right person to make our team tick. Killie have played their card.

I agree with you kendo

The French striker is not up to the job I seem him in the under 21 game the lad is not up to the task . Danny not getting a proper forward in will be his down fall we can't score goals e en a blind man can see that ! ! !

As stated last week, if we bring in the correct man we can turn this around. I really believe it is crucial that we select the correct person as this is the last card to play this season.

I sincerely hope it is not the last card that we play, it is the necessary card that must be played now but it had better not be the last.

Why do I say this?

We have a January transfer window still to come and hopefully the new man at the helm will realise that we badly need a centre half. It appears that Dan the manager man failed to notice this but we can all make an oversight as it could not have been that obvious?

New manager now

Tactics sorted now

Areas of the team identified for strengthening

January transfer window time brings new blood to our beleaguered squad

2014 suddenly becomes one to remember

We still have a few cards left as we have hardly played any at all.

I sincerely hope it is not the last card that we play, it is the necessary card that must be played now but it had better not be the last.

Why do I say this?

We have a January transfer window still to come and hopefully the new man at the helm will realise that we badly need a centre half. It appears that Dan the manager man failed to notice this but we can all make an oversight as it could not have been that obvious?

New manager now

Tactics sorted now

Areas of the team identified for strengthening

January transfer window time brings new blood to our beleaguered squad

2014 suddenly becomes one to remember

We still have a few cards left as we have hardly played any at all.

Tom why all the clamour for a Centre Half when we can't score a goal.