Hibernian V St Mirren Top League 21/9/13

shull

The stats on the BBC website highlight once again what the problem is.

Possession: Hibs 40% - 60% St. Mirren

Shots on goal: Hibs 7 - 0 St. Mirren

Scoreline: Hibs 1 - 0 St. Mirren

To be fair Hibs are hitting from distance as we have a child in goals.

By the time Hearts beat us they will go above us on goal average .Who was it that said Hearts cant go above us in ten games Anyway they were right its only took 9 games.

I got shot down for suggesting it could be 20 games at start of season.

I think like you say it's because people thought it would be 10 or less !

To be fair Hibs are hitting from distance as we have a child in goals.

To be fair, we'd have a child in goals regardless of Danny's pick today. I believe it was the correct decision to drop Cornell, given his available options.

What was wrong was Danny not bringing in an experienced keeper in the summer. Something I and many other fans spent the whole close season calling for.

Nothing happening here. Hibs look more likely to extend their lead than we do to equalise.

To be fair, we'd have a child in goals regardless of Danny's pick today. I believe it was the correct decision to drop Cornell, given his available options.

What was wrong was Danny not bringing in an experienced keeper in the summer. Something I and many other fans spent the whole close season calling for.

Nothing happening here. Hibs look more likely to extend their lead than we do to equalise.

Or if we had offered Scotlands fourth choice keeper a bit more cash to stay with us....