Hibernian V St Mirren Top League 21/9/13

shull

Like others on here I'm starting to give up on caring, it's a resigned feeling that we will lose every game at the moment, Danny should have been punted after the thistle game, he wasn't and now we lose another 2 games.

But I will say that the players need to shoulder the blame also, we have decent players that just don't seem to give a toss, no matter what level you play at, you should always give 100% and have some pride. This team show no pride and no spirit, and that's worse than anything Danny has done, guys who we know have ability and heart, that have no pride in wearing the stripes at the moment.

St mirren from the board, the manager and the team are nothing short of stealing hard earned cash from fans at the moment

Like others on here I'm starting to give up on caring, it's a resigned feeling that we will lose every game at the moment, Danny should have been punted after the thistle game, he wasn't and now we lose another 2 games.

But I will say that the players need to shoulder the blame also, we have decent players that just don't seem to give a toss, no matter what level you play at, you should always give 100% and have some pride. This team show no pride and no spirit, and that's worse than anything Danny has done, guys who we know have ability and heart, that have no pride in wearing the stripes at the moment.

St mirren from the board, the manager and the team are nothing short of stealing hard earned cash from fans at the moment

Agreed, what is the point in changing the manager when the players are nothing but a bunch of wasters making school boy errors.I'd rather see the U-20s given a chance than some of those so called great players that we have.