Hibernian V St Mirren Top League 21/9/13

shull

The frustrating thing is, I don't think we have bad players. Bad tactics and a negative attitude is costing us dear at the moment.

The players must be as frustrated as we are. They need leadership and something new to spur them on. Danny has completely lost the dressing room, never been more evident.

The frustrating thing is, I don't think we have bad players. Bad tactics and a negative attitude is costing us dear at the moment.

The players must be as frustrated as we are. They need leadership and something new to spur them on. Danny has completely lost the dressing room, never been more evident.

Balls. Good players that are playing shite!

BOD have a good look at yourselves you could of tried too sort this weeks ago. Like other fans on forum I feel nothing at the moment. Only anger coz I paid my ST up front then there's the guys who pay on the day, hard earned cash too watch this crap and the board have sat back and watched it and done nothing. Pish poor.

Right time for a game of "Danny Lennon Post Mtch Interview Bingo". Choose the cliches which will be uttered.

I'll take a punt on "We know the quality of this group of players throughout the working week Danny Lennon knows we had 60% possession we just lacked that cutting edge in the final third cannot fault the players effort a good good squad full of quality."

I don't expect us to come to Easter Road and win.

What I do expect is for St Mirren to go there and represent the football club, represent the jersey, represent the fans.

We never done that today. We never looked interested, we never created a half chance. Hibs are rubbish, but they beat us easily today.

How much more SGG? Will I be forced to make this post after the Aberdeen game? After the Hearts game? Why are the fans being put through this?

You have an account on here, explain it to the forum.