Hibernian V St Mirren Top League 21/9/13

shull

If they aren't showing any loyalty to their manager, then they aren't showing any loyalty to the club or the fans. If so, they should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

If the above is true then they should be sacked for gross misconduct. Over the next few weeks I do not want to hear any of our players say they are behind the manager, they love the club or the fans are fantastic and I most definitely do not want to see any of them kiss the badge. I want them to show it where it matters most, on the park because right now it doesn't look like any of our players has any affection for the club

If they aren't showing any loyalty to their manager, then they aren't showing any loyalty to the club or the fans. If so, they should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

You forget that they are footballers which means they are basically spoilt brats however, In my opinion, blame needs to be attributed to Danny, the BOD and the players.

That was probably the worst Saints performance I've ever seen - and I've seen a lot.

I'm the furthest you can get from being a boo-boy, and I didn't even boo today, but I totally understand those who did.

So many minuses, but two stuck particularly in my head on the way home.

Harkins yet again caught sleeping and causes us a goal. Once is bad, twice is unforgivable. And given the rest of his contributions have been so poor, I'd not be unhappy if we benched him until January and then let him go.

Bahoken is ready to come on. Waiting until the ball goes out, which it eventually does... for a corner to us. Great, get a big striker on in the hope that something will happen. But err, no. We wait. Corner taken, and it leads to another for us, and Bahoken is still on the sidelines.

I loudly expressed my incredulity at this, and a guy said "Maybe it was Thompson who is coming off" - even if it was, I wasn't sure keeping the striker you've decided to bring on on the sidelines when you have a corner made sense. As it was, next time the play stopped the substitution was made - and off comes DvZ.

So really, we have two corners, big striker about to be swapped for diminutive right back... and we decide to wait.

W......... T.......... F!!!!!

Thompson is a ghost of the Hampden hero that was.

Goodwin is a crap defender, with little sense of position and where the final man should be. Too few offsides today due to him.

The goalie did fine. I'm guessing DL played him for his kicking out ability. A lot of long ball game punts today... Just a shame there was no one showing interest and aggression in chasing them.

Caprice showed he can do step overs... Again and again and got some balls into the middle that went wasted.... ST missing from the end.

McLean pretty ineffective. One good shot that took a deflection, but no drive, no passion....whereas Gowser was showing loads of frustration... And also wasn't at his best.

What does it take for McGinn and McGregor to get a start?

Finally... Grainger's blooter of the ball at the Hibbee was senseless but very well executed. :)

I really doubt that any manager could make this shower function well.

The signings this season have been a total joke 2 goalies who are good understudies but not good enough at this level Grainger crap Harkins crap and Bahoken a complete joke This should be worthy of the sack alone. I don't believe the players are trying to get him the sack but they must wonder why these muppets are getting a game week in week out. We needed a left back and a striker and we waited until the last minute and in a panic we bought 2 low standard players. We won the cup and had a nice wee windfall but brought in zero quality.Shame on the board for not giving more funds but can you blame them when they see his track record. We waited too long for Newcastle and in the end got the worse of last seasons 2. Imrie and Carey should never have been bagged they had the wee bit of quality to change a game. Time for the board to act. This is the start of the season we should not be looking for Hearts results at this time of the season. I believe we have enough to get us through to the January window before a clear out but we need a new man at the helm with fresh ideas.

It's seemingly our worst start to a season since the war.

Will check it later, wouldn't surprise me though.

At least we've got the wonderful fans... Blah blah blah. I can't even be bothered making ironic imitations of his interviews anymore. I'm sure Danny Lennon knows Danny Lennon needs to leave.

I've said it before, if it's true about players downing tools and taking the huff then that id an absolutely stinking attitude.

I was shot down last week for suggesting Thompson spending some time on the bench....he has done virtually nothing since March 17th.

I said this to an extent on the official forum and was shot down. People getting caught up in there scapegoats like Harkins and Bahoken but what more have McGowan and Thompson contributed?

But then again whats all the worry about because "We had a lot of balls into their penalty area - more than they had into ours.

Edited by cardeebuds