Hibernian V St Mirren Top League 21/9/13

shull

We have as much chance at winning this as i have of going to the moon 3 or 4 nil Hibs.

Wish you were on the feckin moon. Honestly, change the record mate as you would have a Samaritan calling the Samaritans. If you have nothing positive to say (and you never do) then just say nothing at all. Call yourself a supporter?

There is something called humble pie, if we win tomorrow will you come on here and accept a piece of it?

Edited by nedflanders123

Wish you were on the feckin moon. Honestly, change the record mate as you would have a Samaritan calling the Samaritans. If you have nothing positive to say (and you never do) then just say nothing at all. Call yourself a supporter?

There is something called humble pie, if we win tomorrow will you come on here and accept a piece of it?

Naw, he'll just repeat the same shite for our next game.

Shame on you for asking a dafty question.

No problem but we wont tongue.png

Look Ned all joking aside how the f**k you can find something to be positive about beats me .We are honking but you keep thinking otherwise if it keeps you happy .

I think, and he can correct me if I'm wrong, is that you come out with the same shite no matter what form we have been in.

According to you we would have been relegated seasons ago.

I'm sure if we drop this year you can say you told us so, about 250 times. lol.gif

2.1 SAINTS, CORNELL

VAN ZANTEN MCAUSLAND GOODWIN GRAINGER

TEALE NEWTON MCGOWAN HARKINS MCLEAN

THOMPSON

Decent line up without Van Zanten though, he's done and is a liability. I would play McLean in the Dorman roll just behind Thompson, tell him to shoot on site, we need to get shots away, too much pissing about with nobody willing to take a pop! Get Goodwin as far away from freekicks as possible, let Harkins or Grainger hit them.

Decent line up without Van Zanten though, he's done and is a liability. I would play McLean in the Dorman roll just behind Thompson, tell him to shoot on site, we need to get shots away, too much pissing about with nobody willing to take a pop! Get Goodwin as far away from freekicks as possible, let Harkins or Grainger hit them.

JJ this is the team tomorrow, McGregor and Bahoken on the bench