Saints Fan Kevin Davis

Solitaire

As a friend of kev's and a fellow St. Mirren fan its lovely to hear he was so well thought of at St. Mirren park although I expect nothing less. For those who were wondering he did make the cup final, we went together and Kev took his nephew whom he doted on, we shared a few celebratory tears that day and yes he was the guy that Danny visited in hospital. The manager and players are aware of his passing and his family hope to scatter his Ashes at St. Mirren park. A devastating loss who will never be forgotten. x

As a friend of kev's and a fellow St. Mirren fan its lovely to hear he was so well thought of at St. Mirren park although I expect nothing less. For those who were wondering he did make the cup final, we went together and Kev took his nephew whom he doted on, we shared a few celebratory tears that day and yes he was the guy that Danny visited in hospital. The manager and players are aware of his passing and his family hope to scatter his Ashes at St. Mirren park. A devastating loss who will never be forgotten. x

Very sad news, Could you let us know when his funeral is, would like to pay my respects

Currently on holiday in Florida and when I arrived here last Saturday I was trying to get logged on to see if we had overturned our poor run against Well.

Unfortunately it saddened me that instead of finding the results I got a PM about the passing of Kevin which literally floored me on holiday. Every night ive sat on my balcony chilling out with a beer and just cant stop thinking about the soul.

I went to school with Kevin's sister and more recently became really friendly with Kevin from meeting him at the matches, online banter and online gaming. Kevin's family will have nothing but sheer grief at the moment and whilst its always difficult to deal with these loses his family can hold their heads up high and think how proud of him they are

Nothing seemed to phase Kevin and he is and wilk always be an example to people who think they have it hard in life. If you hadnt met Kevin and had chatted to him online or not in person you wouldnt have thought for a minute he eas wheelchair bound as he didnt for one minute use his wheelchair as an excuse, he actually used it as an advantage and as an example to go and make the most of the short life he's had.

Really hurting that I won't be there to say farewell in person tomorrow/today but I'm sure you'll get a great send off. Sleep tight wee guy and hopefully I can get a quiet moment when I get back to say farewell in my own time.

Sleep tight Kev

P.S.- take that PS3 controller up to the football pitch in the sky with you and when I get back for the monday game I wanna see you control us from up there, afterall I'm great at FIFA and not many people beat me however you lad were certainly the greatest player I ever played. You being you then refused to play me again after giving me and online hiding as you were too modest to slaughter me again

X x x x