The Swiss : Is Club About To Be Sold ?

Lethal89

Neil Murray? Isn't he a scout for Rangers?

I honestly don't know anything about this rumour, it's just a story that one or two people seem to be circulating. It could all be wild speculation with no real substance, but worth putting it out there to see if anyone has heard of anything similar.

One of the guys who told me about the rumour was my boss at work who is involved with Partick Thistle, so who knows if there is something in this then we should hear about it sooner rather than later.

Guest somner9

Rumour that is currently doing the rounds involves an ex Rangers player who played in Switzerland , he apparently is the broker for the Swiss business men involved with the " alleged" takeover bid.

This is the one that I've heard from one or two different people, but until something official is released from the directors then we're going to hear all manner of wild speculation and rumours.

Like this post above perhaps???

If it's (the wild unfounded, without fact, uncorroborated) a rumour involving Sevco then at least we can rule out any link with Dignitas..!

as in nae dignity and no yet deid!

Edited by somner9

So if one of our diehards wins the Euro millions and wants to pump €50 million into the club, you'll tell them to get to f*ck? You've been sitting on your brain too long in that cab of yours.

Aye !

They pump in 50 million, maybe great success for a few years.

Diehard dies without leaving a legacy or Diehard runs out of dough.

St Mirren cannae sustain the mega spending.

ST MIRREN DIE !!!!

Aye, i wid tell him to f*ck off.

Has the Swiss bid been terminated?

Did you hear something? The only update I have is that someone , who's not a bud , asked SG at a social gathering if there was any news on a sale. His reply was along the lines of " If there is , then no-one will know about it till it's done , everything will be in house " !

I suppose the fact that he didn't say no, means there could be something happening !

Did you hear something? The only update I have is that someone , who's not a bud , asked SG at a social gathering if there was any news on a sale. His reply was along the lines of " If there is , then no-one will know about it till it's done , everything will be in house " !

I suppose the fact that he didn't say no, means there could be something happening !

What SG said there was a tactical way of telling your mate to f**k off and mind his own business.

He was explicitly NOT saying no OR yes.

Post doesn't mention me , there were plenty of my friends and acquaintances at said social gathering.

Well Sherlock , was I there or not ?

You weren't involved in the conversation, like you said. I couldn't gather from your post the precise distance you were from the conversation. I would, however, hazard a guess that it was not in earshot of the conversation. Therefore 'ye wirnae there'.

You weren't involved in the conversation, like you said. I couldn't gather from your post the precise distance you were from the conversation. I would, however, hazard a guess that it was not in earshot of the conversation. Therefore 'ye wirnae there'.

Hazard a guess all you like , you'll never know so be quiet !

Technically, since this is an online forum, it's always quiet.

If a bear shits in the woods and nobody is there to hear it does is there noise ?

You can't even string a sentence together and you're an authority on my social life ? Move along !