Danny Is A Legend, But It's Time For Change...

Let's be honest, Danny is a brilliant guy and made history last March with a wonderful victory which will live long in my memory and is one of the best days in my life with my beloved football team and town by achieving an amazing feat.

I'm afraid it's time for change though. Unlike other certain posters who are derogatory towards the man, I feel no hatred or dislike towards him as I believe he is trying his utmost to improve our club but something is amiss.

Thank you Danny for the effort and the memories, but it's time for change.

Let's be honest, Danny is a brilliant guy and made history last March with a wonderful victory which will live long in my memory and is one of the best days in my life with my beloved football team and town by achieving an amazing feat.

I'm afraid it's time for change though. Unlike other certain posters who are derogatory towards the man, I feel no hatred or dislike towards him as I believe he is trying his utmost to improve our club but something is amiss.

Thank you Danny for the effort and the memories, but it's time for change.

Danny is a legend, we should leave him alone, his time is up and I think he knows this. He should be treated with respect and thanked for what he has done for our club. I just hope he leaves with good wishes and his health intact. I am genuinely concerned about him, he doesn't deserve all the poison that some are spouting at the moment.

Danny is a Legend and must be given the opportunity to turn things round.

Him, Tommy & the Players can do it with our full support.

Shull, I really respect your point of view on Danny. However a blind man can see that whatever has happened has taken its toll on oor poor old Danny. It's gone way beyond the point of no return, Danny's times up. I really would like you to be correct, you were at the game yesterday, did Danny get much support? Did he look like a lonely chap? He needs to be replaced for his own good.

Shull, I really respect your point of view on Danny. However a blind man can see that whatever has happened has taken its toll on oor poor old Danny. It's gone way beyond the point of no return, Danny's times up. I really would like you to be correct, you were at the game yesterday, did Danny get much support? Did he look like a lonely chap? He needs to be replaced for his own good.

I'll wait for the one good win which may transform the situation.

what if the new manager loses his first 6 games?????

your not going to get Danny back

what if he wins his first 6 games??? If you had been to any games lately you would see its time for a change, players look beaten before a ball is even kicked, Lennon looks ill, better for Lennon to go now, he leaves as a legend.

Danny is a legend, we should leave him alone, his time is up and I think he knows this. He should be treated with respect and thanked for what he has done for our club. I just hope he leaves with good wishes and his health intact. I am genuinely concerned about him, he doesn't deserve all the poison that some are spouting at the moment.

What a pile of mealy mouthed hypocritical shite! :lol:

Whatever way you attempt to tart it up you are calling for the manager to get sacked just like the boo boys.

Hang your head in shame.

if danny were to be sacked ,you couldnt trust the B O D to pick yet another manager having failed the last three or four times .

I reckon there are many who come on here full of (justifiable) rage and post without truly thinking through what they want to say. The above has to be a prime example.