Bbc New Bias

Stuart Dickson

Just as your desperate denial doesn't mean you are correct.

Why don't you go and ask for it from Police Scotland? That way you can by pass the likes of me, who you obviously don't trust and you can also satisfy your curiosity.

On a lighter note, here is a new poll out today.

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/blog/archives/8221 dry.png

Edit

to add, there is a youtube piece on it I think was uploaded this morning with the FOI reply displayed. You can freeze frame it and have a read if you feel up to eating humble pie. Cant link it just now, might do it later. Might not.

Apart from saying "Police" when I meant "Police Federation" I don't think I'm wrong in anything I've said. I didn't say I didn't trust you or that I disbelieved you, only that you post a link to something I couldn't find.

FWIW, police estimates tend to be lower than actuals at these things whilst organisers' tend to be higher. The figure given by the SPF is almost exactly in the mid-point of the "over 8,000" and "30,000" figures so earns a fair degree of credibility IMO.

I'm not sure why Salmonbuddie is carrying on with the debate. Even the BBC article from the day of the event quotes the police as saying there were just over 8,000 involved. I've linked to that article - and we all know the BBC Scotland has a biased agenda in favour of the SNP. He accused us of repeating things without links and proof and yet his only evidence is a supposed twitter post from someone in the Police union that he doesn't link to. rolleyes.gif

A wee search on Google for Independence March figures brought this sequence of links up - and that's just half of page one out of 10. All the links cite police estimates of 8,300 at the march and the news outlets are anything from the Huffington Post, to the Scotsman, to The Herald to STV and in the Japanese and Indian newspapers too. All these articles are from the 21st and 22nd of September. It's ridiculous that the natsis are trying to re-adjust the figures to make it look a bit better but then I suppose it highlights just how desperate they have become

And with that statement you lost what (very) little credibility you had in this debate.

Dont think the BBC has anything to do with club sale unless they have a couple of swiss guys working for them. Bawjaws that started the thread put it in the wrong place and too his credit admitted mistake a couple of posts later. Now the thread seems to be a bit of salmonbuddie bating and hehaw to do with the club or the BBC.

The only "bating" going on on this thread is the mastur variety StuD's giving Reynard because he thinks he's found a friend.