St Mirren V Aberdeen Top League 30/9/13

shull

Comfortably our best performance of the season - and it doesn't surprise me that it came with Harkins not playing.

Yet even still, no win. The Bahoken for McGinn sub cost us IMO. He changed the whole shape with that sub and dropped Gowswr deeper. Their goal came not long after. The change should have been Bahoken for Thommo, or no change at all.

Blah. An improvement, but 2 points from 6 games remains an absolutely disgraceful return.

Comfortably our best performance of the season - and it doesn't surprise me that it came with Harkins not playing.

Yet even still, no win. The Bahoken for McGinn sub cost us IMO. He changed the whole shape with that sub and dropped Gowswr deeper. Their goal came not long after. The change should have been Bahoken for Thommo, or no change at all.

Blah. An improvement, but 2 points from 6 games remains an absolutely disgraceful return.

was this not the longest McGinn has played all season? Taking him off was a compliment as he needs to be saved for other games and not be played out too quickly, sound decision making I think, but for many the manager is damned if he does or damned if he doesnt

Should of been McGowan off mcginn was brilliant. If he wasn't injured then that change was a complete joke.

If only he would drop Goodwin. Teale on the right and newton moving in to the middle