St Mirren V Aberdeen Top League 30/9/13

shull

Just watched game again on bt..giving the ball away so easly had me shouting at the box ...the last 20 min where very frustrating to watch ..even though i new the out come i still watched it through my fingers..we all kw hearts are going to go for it so keeping the ball and not letting hearts run over us is a must..

Hard to see from the other side of the pitch, but did TV show if - immeditately before our defensive mix up - we should have a foul; instead they got a throw which they took 10 yards further forward than it should have been... and 5 seconds later McGinn was hitting the post?

Felt Murray gave us nothing. And I believe it was him who also determined DvZ's handball againt ICT was intentional!?!?

Sean Kelly was indeed good but he gave me a heart attack when he got the ball in our own box at 1-0 with nowhere to go and instead of howfing it he knocked it through the middle of 2 aberdeen players and carried it out. Looked good but he could of became an immediate boo boys target had he not pulled it off! Good to see he's not short on confidence though.

Hard to see from the other side of the pitch, but did TV show if - immeditately before our defensive mix up - we should have a foul; instead they got a throw which they took 10 yards further forward than it should have been... and 5 seconds later McGinn was hitting the post?

Felt Murray gave us nothing. And I believe it was him who also determined DvZ's handball againt ICT was intentional!?!?

It wasn't Murray, it was Kevin Clancy who refereed that game

scottd, on 01 Oct 2013 - 01:09, said:snapback.png

I think yours collapsed a long time ago.

And why not? 1 win in 20 is a sackable offence. Hearts will be a v v tough game

And why not? 1 win in 20 is a sackable offence. Hearts will be a v v tough game

Stinky Bum!

At the time I thought Bahoken was fouled on the touchline and TV seems to confirm this.

The ball should have been in the Aberdeen penalty area instead of the St Mirren end of the pitch.