St Mirren V Aberdeen Top League 30/9/13

shull

wrong - we are not allowed to smoke inside the ground , and before it was north bank aggro, it was SMTB.

No-one would criticise them 30 years back and some would still have second thoughts about it even now ! Some people have vivid memories of the trail of destruction ! happy.png

Is it not a bit sad to see middle aged guys singing Northbank AGARO?

The season before last I sat right in the middle of the westbank for one game

and frankly I was embarrassed to hear them singing this song as it has no

relevance or basis in reality.

FFS lighten up!

It's a chant and it's only relevance is to encourage noisey support.

Some folk really ought to stop reading too much into things and GET A LIFE!

Pretty sure Grainger's suspension kicks in at Tynecastle.

Shame for Cheesy, he's been one of very few players to get pass marks so far. Any idea of how long he'll be out?

Is Grainger definitely available? It seems like you need a Mensa membership to understand the complexities of the suspension system.

After suffering two games of us not even creating a single opportunity, I just home we have a chance at goal on Monday. Expectations really have got that low.

Aberdeen will probably be the best team we've played this season though, so it may be expecting too much?

well if your looking for songs that have relevance and a basis in reality - try "charmless man"

This could well be it for Danny after this game Aberdeen were awsome tonight they will absolutly hammer us i said 5-0 to the Dons the other day but was only joking but after watching them tonight i might well be right.

That's them peaked.

McInnes has built a decent squad and that's 5 clean sheets in a row.

They are due to lose a goal.

5-1 to them then

Thinking back to Lex's thread about sacking Lennon which, at he time, fell on it's arse, wonder how it would look now?

I'm afraid I think the majority would be nervous and looking for a change, and I doubt the current set up can turn this around.

Does it make the anti Lennon wolves correct? I don't think so, as they have been after Lennon for a long time but the future of our club is THE most important issue, not the I told you so attitude, that's what matters.

I'm not sure how long our current downward spiral can continue as it makes it more difficult to get out of this spiral.

Relegation would be a disaster, the financial implications would see a drop in any standard of player we could sign or get on loan.

The romantic idea of nice games at shit grounds doesn't carry any weight to the future of the club.

Edited by faraway saint