Marc Mcausland

why is this guy getting picked every week? he is a total liability.....

Bring back the red dot! . Is McAusland any more culpable than any of the other ever presents in our team?

I suppose I'll jot my current opinions here but there's plenty of other doom'n'gloom threads that would be just as appropriate. wink.png

Was at work yesterday so can't say anything specific other than it was no surprise - everyone else seemed to have a Hibs win as the surest result of the day. I don't see what the big surprise is - results have been poor, in general, for approaching two years now and Lennon's summer dealings were poor followed by a couple of last minute panic signings neither of whom started yesterday! Flush.gif

I'd still give Lennon till the Hearts game and international break but I can understand why I'm probably in the minority with this view.

Genuinely surprised that this seems to be our worst start to a season post WW2 - all I can say is I remember many atrocious runs lasting longer than this spudnikconfounded.gif , my favourite being 90/91 when we went on an atrocious run after relegation was suspended even managing to snatch last place from the Hibs team it was designed to protect! thumbup2.gif

Anyway COYS and if Lennon goes before the next game so long and thanks for the fish!

Cheesy's not the problem , he has his limitations but he can be part of a new team/regime going forward. It's the journeymen that Danny panders to who need cleared out and replaced.

I don't think it's that either Billy, the players are not "buying into the Danny Lennon philosophy" whatever that is. We could tell certain players like Goodwin to play like a CB instead of thinking he's Franco Baresi. Our play is predictable and we don't mix it up anywhere near enough, a new manager would hopefully fix the glaringly obvious.

why is this guy getting picked every week? he is a total liability.....

Were you at the game yesterday?!

If it wasn't or Cheesy we would have been beaten by more. He came across to tidy up after grainger many times. One one occasion his saving tackle was world class.

If you work down the list of all the players and none of them are playing particularly well, you would be near the bottom before his name came up

Was going to close this down as it's repetitive but it looks like the thread will not turn out as the OP intended.

Let's show our support for Marc, he's been one of our better players and always gives nothing short if 100%. He's on the team sheet on merit and as long as his old man is on the board he'll be an easy target for some.

If I were him I'd be looking for a move as it's not always a fairytale playing for your home town team even if it was your boyhood dream.

Edited by davidg

Listened to the beeb yesterday, seemed like every couple of minutes wee Chico was screaming "what a tackle from McAusland"

Apparently the Hibs live commentry guy said he reckoned McAusland should be playing at a higher level than Saints.

League 1 it is then.