Marc Mcausland

had a conversation yesterday with a taxi driver bout Cheesy he is of the thought he's rank also. Me, personally most of the time have no great problem with him, he does get in some damn good tackles and at other times you want to throw a frying pan at him. Right now I don't think any player should be singled out, it's the 'bigger picture' time! just what is happening down there - why do they look like a bunch of guys that just met the other day etc etc.

Cheesy isn't the problem, it's the partner he has at centre half, who isn't actually a centre half.

Beggars belief how McGregor didn't start yesterday, as I thought he was by far our best player v. Motherwell.

Cheesy and McGregor at the back next Monday please.

Edited by ulysses

Cheesy isn't the problem, it's the partner he has at centre half, who isn't actually a centre half.

Beggars belief how McGregor didn't start yesterday, as I thought he was by far our best player v. Motherwell.

Cheesy and McGregor at the back next Monday please.

On that basis Danny will pick Mair and Barron.

After raving about 3 at the back against Well why change it especially as Hibs have 2 out and out forwards.

Grainger has been a major disappointment so far and fans may have cut one of the youngsters some slack. Time to jettison Harkins and turn into a SOLID hard to beat unit.

On that basis Danny will pick Mair and Barron.

After raving about 3 at the back against Well why change it especially as Hibs have 2 out and out forwards.

Grainger has been a major disappointment so far and fans may have cut one of the youngsters some slack. Time to jettison Harkins and turn into a SOLID hard to beat unit.

Grainger has been chronic so far. He can't defend and the things we were told he was really, really good at it turns out he is actually pish at. Every cross, free kick or corner are so badly over hit they end up in another post code.

why is this guy getting picked every week? he is a total liability.....

I have looked in on this forum for years but have just joined as reading this ridiculous post along with some of the other pish recently has me so despondent feeling about our supposed support.

For perspective.

I was not a fan of Cheesy at all when he was brought back to the club. However the improvement the lad has shown is astounding.

He made a number of top class challenges at the game yesterday one of which was a challenge that the likes of Kompany would have been proud to make.

Stop having a go at an easy target, it's unfounded and sickening.

I was at Easter Rd and there was plenty wrong, I can't recall Cheesy at fault in any of it.

I have looked in on this forum for years but have just joined as reading this ridiculous post along with some of the other pish recently has me so despondent feeling about our supposed support.

For perspective.

I was not a fan of Cheesy at all when he was brought back to the club. However the improvement the lad has shown is astounding.

He made a number of top class challenges at the game yesterday one of which was a challenge that the likes of Kompany would have been proud to make.

Stop having a go at an easy target, it's unfounded and sickening.

I was at Easter Rd and there was plenty wrong, I can't recall Cheesy at fault in any of it.

Don't bite, Buddie. He's a shite troll with nothing better to do with his time than slag us. He does it in good times and bad. KTF.

cheesey was probably the best of a bad lot yesterday,this however doesn't make him good,i think he was at fault for both goals yesterday with bad positioning,but not helped with the other 3 being so poor,but if it wasn't for him yesterday it could easily have been 5-6

I thought the second wad down to Goodwin, whose positioning was poor to start with... failed to notice the overlap... and was too flat footed tovrespond and cut out the cross.

I thought the second wad down to Goodwin, whose positioning was poor to start with... failed to notice the overlap... and was too flat footed tovrespond and cut out the cross.

Looking at the highlights, as I wasn't at the game, it looked like Grainger, then Goodwin. were at fault for that goal