One Last Shot And The Players

norrie82

I am sure that certain players must read the posts on this forum so they will be aware of this thread. I wonder how beneficial it would be to dispel this accusation/general view point by certain players coming out and making a statement to the contrary. If, they are behind the manager then come out publicly and state this so that we can all get on with supporting the team and manager through this terrible period.

Didn't Thompson come out with a press statement about a month ago?

If we had eleven players on the park giving their all , playing for one another , and playing for the fans I,d be happy.

Danny Lennon must know which players aren,t giving their all , and who the shit stirrers are.

If he has one more game to try and save his job , I,d rather he worked with the players he trusts to go out and graft for the team .

And if that means half the team being youngsters , then so be it , rather have that than the shambles I,ve seen this season.

I think people need to be very careful what they say on here.

I have seen a team playing with no confidence, I think it is evident that some players have lost faith in the manager, but I don't think we can blame them for that when most of the fans have also lost faith with DL. I can see players getting frustrated, but I think becoming frustrated and letting your head drop is very different from not trying.

I don't see any leadership from DL. Yesterday, like last week, he sat for nearly the entire game in the dugout. Compare that with Pat Fenlon, who was also encouraging his team. That lack of leadership should be our main concern.

Danny Lennon must know which players aren,t giving their all , and who the shit stirrers are.

I think he probably thought that when he earmarked 4 to go.

What I can imagine now is TC sitting knowingly stroking his chin saying, 'our true enemy is yet to reveal himself' as Danny trembles in the corner.

I`m glad we have 2 games next week. I was going to say the season has been `stop - start` but clearly we have yet to start you could argue.

I think its good we have Aberdeen at home , just a shame its a night match as they bring a good support. I think we will win this 2-1.

The Hearts game is going to be a very good game to attend. I think its hard to predict this one as although Hearts have a less experienced team at the moment , that will (in my opinion) work well for them this season. No expectation can mean playing with little or no pressure , so with nothing to lose they can go out and play football and enjoy the journey this season.

They have 1 target in mind , catching us before they look beyond.I think this could be a scoring draw. ( I am rubbish at predictions and nearly always get them wrong)

I`m just looking forward to getting a few games in quick succession and getting some points on the board (regardless of who the manager is).

Edited by whydowebother

I always have and always will encourage and support (during a game) any manager or player playing for our club. When a game is in play negativity is conductive to feck all! Get behind every bugger oot there in black and white and sat on that bench. final whistle is time to show your disgust, frustration etc.

I support St.Mirren Football Club - no player or manager IS St.Mirren Football Club and never will be.

Monday - aye one more shot - get right feckin behind them, encourage, encourage, encourage and if it all goes pear shaped again well give you all permission to get downright cheeky - use words and phrases such as - shocking/disgraceful/my granny could have done better/danny you simply must leave this wonderful football club/'insert players name here' you had a terrible game - do you have issues at home? I am so angry I could crush a grape etc etc

Who on here thinks Miss Saint looks good? count me in to start! on a serious note, i think that Danny has lost confidence and the dressing room. I do believe he is a really nice guy, but if he cant get the team to beliver the goods, or even a half decent performance, then it may be the time to move on- I hate saying that because i like the guy but i LOVE my club