Christopher Dilo

Lex

You're not suggesting he's taking shite are youohmy.png

What is true is that the money (if it ever actually changed hands) would have been better spent keeping Nigel. I do think there might have been some bad blood between the two from their hamilton days and that would have helped Nigel make up his mind to leave. However on Saturday good as Nigel was, I would not have had him in the team ahead of any of our players. Be ok on the bench mind.

I hope not!lol.gif

PEDANT ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope Cornell steps up to the mark ,and does well,that Dilo makes a full recovery and that Saints get Dilo on adecent contract.

I actually don't think Cornell is as bad as some people make out. His confidence is the big issue I think.

But yeah, hopefully Dilo's okay. First choice keeper, definitely.

I actually don't think Cornell is as bad as some people make out. His confidence is the big issue I think.

But yeah, hopefully Dilo's okay. First choice keeper, definitely.

Dilo would have also looked pretty poor with the amount of pressure our defence repeatedly placed on Cornell when he played, short back passes, failing to mark men, poor decision making the list was almost endless.

Cornell was alright for us, and much like Dilo wasn't really to blame for any of the goals he conceded. One against ICT he may have to take some blame, but Grainger played a ridiculous back pass when Cornell had a ICT player next to him.

Dilo would have also looked pretty poor with the amount of pressure our defence repeatedly placed on Cornell when he played, short back passes, failing to mark men, poor decision making the list was almost endless.

Cornell was alright for us, and much like Dilo wasn't really to blame for any of the goals he conceded. One against ICT he may have to take some blame, but Grainger played a ridiculous back pass when Cornell had a ICT player next to him.

The biggest differences between Dilo and Cornell is that,

1) Dilo directs his defenders, Cornell is as silent as a wind on a warm day.

2) Dilo doesn't wander out of his 18 yard box constantly.

Both are reasonable shopstoppers but I think Dilo is far more commanding in his 6 yard area.

Witn our excellent goalkeeping coach I envisage both improving during their stay.