Christopher Dilo

Lex

He could be worth a bit of money in a couple of years, plays for France U19s and has played regularly at EPL youth level.

A couple more good games and we should give the lad an extended contract.

Speculate to accumulate. Unfortunately there is no guarantee that we will be in spl next year. We normally wait until after we are safe before offering extended contracts. Meaning if he does come good we could lose out.

Speculate to accumulate. Unfortunately there is no guarantee that we will be in spl next year. We normally wait until after we are safe before offering extended contracts. Meaning if he does come good we could lose out.

I think a goalkeeper, if he's looking a real prospect, could fall into the special circumstances category.

Assumiong he's willing to take the chance on us of course.

I'm maybe getting a wee bit carried away here, considering I've only watched Dilo a handful of times but we gave other young players like McGinn, Reilly & (unfortunately) McKernon new deals during the season.

I love this goal keeper. To me it seems like he has all the attributes to be a top keeper at a top club in a few years, however right now he is St Mirrens number 1.

Give the kid a new contract right now Danny boy, sign him up!

DILO! DILO! DILO!

For a young lad, he was very confident and assured. Also very vocal which was great to hear. On that, Mair was also shouting plenty and seemed very fired up tonight. Fair play to him, he put in a great shift too.

For a young lad, he was very confident and assured.

This is exactly what i like about him. Technically he appears very sound, but it's his confidence and body language that impresses me the most.

He's a teenage kid who's hardly played a senior game in his puff, yet he spent the whole game bawling at Vanzy, Goody and Mairzo, absolutely fantastic stuff and exactly what you want from your goalkeeper.

As others have said it was his confidence and communication that impressed me the most tonight. His handling looked very good and his save from the free kick was decent but in truth I'd expect a keeper at this level to deal with that.

Definitely looks the part.

lets not go overboard,it was a regulation save from a free kick ,but i like the look of him.Very much doubt he would accept a long term contract with us,but no harm in asking.I like the way kelly is shaping up ,playing in a more confident team he would really shine

It was a save from a shot at the "wall side". He was quick on his feet to get across and make the save look comfortable. The sign of a good keeper is good reflexes and good organisation. Both of which Dilo seems to have.

He's still a young lad learning his trade and, if he feels his coach is helping his progress, he might be inclined to extend his stay. Worth a shot.

I liked him , and as stated its his confidence that makes him a better option than Cornell , he seems a bit of a character , and I think regular involvement with the first team set up , would mean that he would probably sign a two year contract with us.

Mon the Dil

After a nervous start v Hibs, he has come onto a game, as stated his communication with the defence is good and that's probably the difference between him and Cornell.

Someone on the bbc website said they couldn't get the Dexy's Midnight Runners song "Gino" out their head last night when he was mentioned, worth a wee song on Saturday perhaps?