Fao The Board - Danny Lennon Has My Full Support

paulsmfc

Would people class 'support in the same way they class 'respect'

It's said that respect is earned.I think people would regard support in the same vain.

My own belief is that support and respect should be given as a starter , it is then upto other people to keep it or lose it by their actions.

I'm behind the club as a whole , better days do lie ahead and we have to dig in during the difficult times.

Is it with the current management ? I'm not so sure now but I would like a club statement after the Hearts game one way or the other to outline there thoughts.

COYS!!

Yep. Me too. Don't be fooled into thinking the noisiest are the majority.

I learned that lesson as a schoolkid.

It's as true now as it was then.

If Danny gets us winning again everyone will forget how bad this period was.

Everyone except the Agenda Glendas of the lunatic fringe of our support and they know who they are.

Support isn't earned, surely?! I support St Mirren - I won't stop supporting them because they're playing pish, otherwise I'd have withdrawn my support about 30 years ago.

Support has to be there come what may, or what's the point?

I support the club, and as Danny Lennon is the manager, I support him right now. If he does well the club does well, and vice versa. I think Danny's time could be up at any time, and he could have no real complaints about it, but - and it always comes back to this when I consider how long the manager gets - but he led us to a cup win. Our 4th major cup win in our 136 year history. This changes the scenario for him in my eyes.

Anyone who writes that off in any way loses my respect immediately.

The manager has my support until the board remove him. If and when that happens, I'll be incredibly thankful to him and the players who won us the League Cup - indefinitely. Legends.

Edited by Soctty