Cheesy In Crutches

If Marc McAusland is going to be out injured then our team are in real trouble (if we were not already).

As much as the less intelligent of our forum user's like to abuse young Marc at every opportunity the fact is that he has been our best and most consistent centre half for quite sometime.

Will we see a Darren McGregor and Lee Mair combination?

Will Dan the under pressure manager man stick with James Goodwin at the back?

Will Dan the under pressure manager man stubbornly insist on leaving Lee Mair out of the team?

Anyway, I hope young Marc is okay.

Maybe because he's the only natural center back that clueless DL has been playing thats why he's the best, sorted.

don't like to see players injured but this is a god-send.....this lad is pish.....mair and mcgregor at back with goodwin as sweeper..u would see a huge difference...maybe his dad will still insist on him playing with crutches...he will prob play better with them...couldn't be any worse..

fud................. still a fud. Wishing a speedy recovery to Marc. I hope he doesn't read this thread, some of the clowns writing this crap should just go hand in their season tickets and go support the Ton for all the use you are. Catch a grip and show some taste. Comments on here are becoming as poor as some of the performances this year. This pish doesn't help anything, the guys injured, we have cover, simmer down.

Edited by Kilbarchan Buddies

fud................. still a fud. Wishing a speedy recovery to Marc. I hope he doesn't read this thread, some of the clowns writing this crap should just go hand in their season tickets and go support the Ton for all the use you are. Catch a grip and show some taste. Comments on here are becoming as poor as some of the performances this year. This pish doesn't help anything, the guys injured, we have cover, simmer down.

Christ...another keyboard hardman name calling....i hope cheesy does not return to the first team as he is nowhere near good enough... Edited by gstretchuk