Humans Causing Climate Emergency

shull

Just now, faraway saint said:

You're wasting your time, it's so sad it could be the new epidemic............................:wink:

F Man. The saddest thing on this forum is yourself. Full of self importance and always right whilst shouting Mods if anyone takes you to task. But.. That's your way. 

Guest TPAFKATS
He may be - I've never seen him on anything else - however he is spot on in that video. 
Thunberg has done a great job forcing the agenda into the global domain, but what she doesn't do is have any reasonable suggestions, any reasonable solutions, or any intention of making her supporters look at their own lives to see how they could reduce their own consumption.  Infact quite the opposite, using the mediums that she does to get her message out there encourages her followers to INCREASE consumption to watch the streamed content she puts out. 
She demands that politicians get the answers. Have a look around the world of politics. Most of these arseholes need advisers to get them dressed in the morning! 

I'm not sure any reasonable adult expects an autistic teenager to have the solutions to climate change.

On 2/25/2020 at 7:36 AM, shull said:

:lol:

WOKE7

Scottish Cup Display.

A lot of the materials we use for displays are single-use which is bad for the environment and also bad for our wallet.

♻️♻️♻️Each piece of material will come with an elastic band if you could roll it back up after use and put the band around it this should allow it to be reused 😎

Saving us time, money and sending it to landfill!

We are also looking for some volunteers tonight from 6pm for a while. Really simple task but a lot to do so the more hands the better!!

Practical steps taken by young people. 

Just now, Dickson said:

After how many pieces of single use plastic had been used in the first place. 

I'm not sure why they think that plastic is the best way to create these displays anyway. In the 80's scarves were used to create great visual effect. 

Stuart. 

At least the guys are making an effort. Maybe the first step with more to follow. 

31 minutes ago, Dickson said:

So what part have we to make allowances for? Her age or her disability?

It's not the girls fault of course, but she's been pushed to the forefront of a movement that offers absolutely nothing in terms of solutions either. 

What had you achieved by the age of 17 years of age?

I think this is frustration on your part. You've been trying to influence people and organisations to make a name for yourself for decades.

This girl has made a global impact for the good of humanity by the age of 16.

It's jealousy.

FWIW, you shouldn't necessarily make allowances for anyone who wants to say things in public. What you have to do is stop imposing ridiculous standards levels on her (like expecting her to have all the answers).

Edited by oaksoft

20 minutes ago, Dickson said:

After how many pieces of single use plastic had been used in the first place. 

I'm not sure why they think that plastic is the best way to create these displays anyway. In the 80's scarves were used to create great visual effect. 

You tell us. You are the one banging on about it.

How do you know they are single use?

On 2/29/2020 at 5:05 PM, oaksoft said:
On 2/29/2020 at 4:39 PM, Dickson said:

So what part have we to make allowances for? Her age or her disability?

It's not the girls fault of course, but she's been pushed to the forefront of a movement that offers absolutely nothing in terms of solutions either. 

What had you achieved by the age of 17 years of age?

I think this is frustration on your part. You've been trying to influence people and organisations to make a name for yourself for decades.

This girl has made a global impact for the good of humanity by the age of 16.

It's jealousy.

FWIW, you shouldn't necessarily make allowances for anyone who wants to say things in public. What you have to do is stop imposing ridiculous standards levels on her (like expecting her to have all the answers).

SHE is spouting crap, and you are trying to outdo by the sounds of it

6 hours ago, jaybee said:

If she is spouting crap it should be easy to prove. You should organise a mass gathering and spread the news.

Or you could join Dickson in shouting at the clouds.

Edited by oaksoft

6 hours ago, Dickson said:

Erm because Josh says it in his statement which was quoted. Perhaps you should work on the basics like reading before acting like a pompous twat..... 🙄

Yes but he also says they are at least trying to reuse them. Did you miss that bit or did that not suit your agenda?

You see, this is why people like Greta succeed at getting people to follow them whilst people like you fail repeatedly. You are just another old man shouting at the clouds.

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:
8 hours ago, jaybee said:

If she is spouting crap it should be easy to prove. You should organise a mass gathering and spread the news.

Or you could join Dickson in shouting at the clouds.

Edited 1 hour ago by oaksoft

If YOU good sir were half as educated as you make out; then you would not need to be spoon fed information like the vast majority of people that follow a stupid wee lassie with her heart certainly in the right place, but  (as me mam used tae say) who is a few coopers short of a shilling. 

How tragic must the lives of jaybee, shull and Dickson that they can get so consumed by a 17 year old girl. 🤣

How does it go now? Let me think; oh yes ...................... if you can't refute the argument, trash those who support it. Grow up ya tosser, argue with us certainly but dissing three people who you disagree with shows either you can't be bothered in which case keep your opinions tae yersell; or you simply lack the intellect to produce a coherent argument ............which by the way we Greta also lacks.

Yes but he also says they are at least trying to reuse them. Did you miss that bit or did that not suit your agenda?

You see, this is why people like Greta succeed at getting people to follow them whilst people like you fail repeatedly. You are just another old man shouting at the clouds.

So many errors in your approach and thinking Oaksoft. I thought you were a scientist of sorts but it looks like you have arrived at a point where no fresh input is acceptable. Correct me if I am wrong but you have repeatedly said on here that Learning advances by challenging what is already known. You seem unwilling to challenge your own assumptions and instead blame young people and old people.. In fact.. Anybody but yourself. They are all too stupid. That's likely. 

Oaksoft is the Queen Bee of the Forum, or so he thinks. 

He is MR UP HIS OWN ARSE, who loves to think he is number one. 

HE IS NUMBER ONE ARSEHOLE. 

He loves to bully, belittle, abuse and rip the piss out of others he thinks are lesser. 

He unforgivably bullied and abused IOBS. 

He tried it with Ricky, but Ricky ripped him apart last week with cnut Oaky so consumed with hatred, jealousy and envy because Ricky has has a decent and fruitful life. 

Oaksoft is the Forum Cnut. 

Surprisingly on a football forum and he appears never to have been to a match in his life 

Just an up his own arse fecking bully. 

2 minutes ago, Dickson said:

I also find it a bit laughable that the egotist that is Oakstur thinks himself so important that people "desperate for attention and influence" would choose a dying football forum with an audience of around 15 plus him as their target audience. 

It seems as though during the months I've been away he's inflated his ego by an amount roughly equivalent in proportion to the reduction in his mental capacity. 

Absolutely correct. 

What he did to IOBS, along with others was unforgivable. 

Number one moron 

Did you hear him earlier? 

Prove it Prove it he squealed 

H

What a dick. 

He calls a few folk creepy when he is the Forum weirdo. 

48 minutes ago, Dickson said:

Is that what happened to IOBS? I had wondered where he had disappeared to. 

Shull there's quite a few creepy people around on these St Mirren pages. Believe it or not one of the current users of this forum wanted to bring a camera to film himself screaming abuse at me at an Under 9's football match. Another went looking for me on Social Media and published a picture of my youngest son on here in an attempt to silence me in an argument that we were having. Another phoned me to tell me he knew what school my eldest son went to, and told me not to expect him - who was 8 years old at the time - home from Primary School.  Another current user of these pages claimed he wanted to hang me from the top of the Blackpool tower using his St Mirren scarf. 

There are quite a few creepy weirdos on these pages. Oaksoft probably isn't the creepiest but he has certainly got the most inflated ego. 

There is quite a few. And are complete Shitebag Bullies. They say plenty but feck off and hide when replied to. 

When they are not hiding they are crying to Div. 

1 hour ago, Dickson said:

Is that what happened to IOBS? I had wondered where he had disappeared to. 

Shull there's quite a few creepy people around on these St Mirren pages. Believe it or not one of the current users of this forum wanted to bring a camera to film himself screaming abuse at me at an Under 9's football match. Another went looking for me on Social Media and published a picture of my youngest son on here in an attempt to silence me in an argument that we were having. Another phoned me to tell me he knew what school my eldest son went to, and told me not to expect him - who was 8 years old at the time - home from Primary School.  Another current user of these pages claimed he wanted to hang me from the top of the Blackpool tower using his St Mirren scarf. 

There are quite a few creepy weirdos on these pages. Oaksoft probably isn't the creepiest but he has certainly got the most inflated ego. 

Hard to believe some of the behaviour on here. Not respecting opinions is one thing most of us can cope with. Personal abuse takes things one stage further with frequent references by one or two in particular to mental issues or age. Some go further still and bring off forum identities into it. To go further and do what you have described is incomprehensible to me. What motivates these people? I have reported one person to Div who had been harassing another (not me) relentlessly with jibes about their mental health. 

Edited by St.Ricky

13 minutes ago, Dickson said:

Absolutely Shull. 

On that note I saw Drew on Twitter the other day saying he had to leave the forum for his own sanity. That was then followed by another user who suggested that it was time for a "cull" of some of the regulars. Now I presume he didn't mean that literally, but even in the context he probably did mean it's ridiculous.

It's pretty obvious to me that the number of forum users has dropped since I was last on here. Back then the claim was that I was driving people away. Div banned me in a bid to make things better and to have all his "regulars" return. Yet look at the forum in my absence. The clique isn't back, the forum has deteriorated further, and Bazil is always on hand to ensure that every single topic and valid point gets derailed with his pish! 

That's why I more or less chucked Pie and Bovril. 

The moronic clique set up on there and that was the end. Those cnuts ganged up and bullied IOBS out of there also. 

They pollute Twitter also. They pile into anybody not talking their St Mirren narrative. 

Echo Chamber filled with imbeciles.