Humans Causing Climate Emergency

shull

20 minutes ago, jaybee said:

GOOD, then simply stop responding to me or making negative comments about something I post and NOT expecting me to reply

The problem with certain individuals obvious lack of intellect, is that those who have a degree of intellect; use it to argue, explain and enlighten those other individuals who are .....................lacking, and do NOT simply re-post the same and add an emojo or two for effect.

If you can direct me to a single post of yours which shows some intelligent and mature articulation then I will change my mind.

1 minute ago, antrin said:

Nope. Incomprehensible.

This not English - as I understand it.  Sorry.  Does not compute.

Also I have never added pix of an electric bike(or even two electric bikes) for effect, or otherwise.

Quite clearly unable to read....................... I said stop replying and you will solve your problem, but...........what can I say.

8 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

If you can direct me to a single post of yours which shows some intelligent and mature articulation then I will change my mind.

Yet another 'clever' man who .................instead of re-posting the actual posts; thus allowing others to form their own opinions regarding the discussions, posts something like the above implying their superiority and by the omission (of the complete posts) the lack of worthiness of the 'others' point of view. 

23 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Quite clearly unable to read....................... I said stop replying and you will solve your problem, but...........what can I say.

Untrue.  As this forum is all based on words, I can self-evidently read - although I cannot perceive anything that is comprehensible (or digestible) in your word salads.

Also untrue is that you said that I should stop replying.  You said that you actually sought answers from me even although you had ignored my previous answers as they didn't mesh with your 'thinking'.

If you have a mind, please make it up.

No need for an answer - I know what it is.  :)

42 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Yet another 'clever' man who .................instead of re-posting the actual posts; thus allowing others to form their own opinions regarding the discussions, posts something like the above implying their superiority and by the omission (of the complete posts) the lack of worthiness of the 'others' point of view. 

Are you actually interested in having a sensible discussion on this forum or not?

If so, cut out the wittering pish, behave like an adult and say something worth engaging with.

19 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Are you actually interested in having a sensible discussion on this forum or not?

If so, cut out the wittering pish, behave like an adult and say something worth engaging with.

How about instead I just copy you?

If the boot fits?

and if you don't approve do not connect with me!

Because if you do; merely to spin more crap about how illustrious your post are relative to 'anyone else'............... Just remember I do have a certain set of skills.......and I WILL get you  😄

Guest TPAFKATS
Technically I guess you are correct, although I would take issue with the word "behest". A wee look at the GERs figures shows that Scotland geographical share of North Sea Revenues is factored into Scottish Government figures. 

Deflection

2 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

What I quoted, with a link to the gov.scot page it came from, states that there are 3 different estimates used within GERS.  Stating only that geographical share is used is disingenuous at best.

Don't rule out the very real probability that his wafer thin knowledge of anything is at play here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The Flu thing will soon be over for a wee while, so let's get back to that damn Climate Crisis. Probably caused by the White Man according to the BLM climate experts. 

Ha ha ha ha ha 

1 hour ago, shull said:

The Flu thing will soon be over for a wee while, so let's get back to that damn Climate Crisis. Probably caused by the White Man according to the BLM climate experts. 

Ha ha ha ha ha 

Shull. You get better and better. 

Tales of the expected. 

• 2 weeks later...