Humans Causing Climate Emergency

shull

I thought I'd been very circumspect. What makes you think I was referring to you? Nice to hear from you. Your sense of humour is almost blooming now.

you see? being patronising is as easy as it is fun isnt it? admit it. you enjoy indulging in it too.

Edited by oaksoft

Guest TPAFKATS

i havent stated a strong opinion on gloval warming other than to laugh at any prospect of the likes of you, bluto, shull or irish rick having the faintest idea how to even begin interpreting the scientific literature on it. i dont work in this area of research but i am vastly more educated in the subject than any of the four of you.

btw scientific literature doesnt include the daily mail.

Gloval warming hahaha

irish rick, less so

this is a decent summary of the scientific method.

Hell, Bluto, beware of Greeks bearing gifts. Or do I mean geeks? I leave you to point out one of the 't's.

Gloval warming hahaha

irish rick, less so

An Irish rick is either Paddy with a sore back or a haystack in Donegal. I like to use capitals. A real scientist once told me it's more important than science. And that's a true story.

Hell, Bluto, beware of Greeks bearing gifts. Or do I mean geeks? I leave you to point out one of the 't's.

An Irish rick is either Paddy with a sore back or a haystack in Donegal. I like to use capitals. A real scientist once told me it's more important than science. And that's a true story.

Aye but I bet he wasn't using a bloody iPad.

I'm happy with geeks although genius would be more apt.

Not using the iPad today as you can see.

Edited by oaksoft

Aye but I bet he wasn't using a bloody iPad.

I'm happy with geeks although genius would be more apt.

Not using the iPad today as you can see.

No, it was long before iPads or even calculators. He didn't need notes. A guy with a genuine photographic memory. He had a glittering career starting in Andersons Colours on Hawkhead Road which became Geigy and is now of course Novartis. Last I heard he was in Switzerland but he'll be long retired now.

Guest TPAFKATS

No, it was long before iPads or even calculators. He didn't need notes. A guy with a genuine photographic memory. He had a glittering career starting in Andersons Colours on Hawkhead Road which became Geigy and is now of course Novartis. Last I heard he was in Switzerland but he'll be long retired now.

On the environmental damage theme, the Ciba Geigy site on Hawkhead Road was last operated by BASF. Now closed down judging by the lack of Christmas tree at the gatehouse, together with the dismantling and clean up job that's now underway. Should take them a while...

Beware of geeks bearing gifs is the current version, I'm told.

And I still prefer smited, the Bible's full of made-up stuff, why is it wrong for me to indulge. I mean, just like the Bible, what harm could come of it?

Well , smited , would be the past particple of smote. Though , you will see that BAWA wants you to correct the word , smited , though it is happy with smote. .wink.png

Greeks bearing gifts isn't biblical , it's only Virgil from the Aeneid. .

. .anyway , if the legend comes back we will see goals for us again on a biblical scale and our opponents will be smote. .boxing.gif

Well , smited , would be the past particple of smote. Though , you will see that BAWA wants you to correct the word , smited , though it is happy with smote. .wink.png

Greeks bearing gifts isn't biblical , it's only Virgil from the Aeneid. .

. .anyway , if the legend comes back we will see goals for us again on a biblical scale and our opponents will be smote. .boxing.gif

I reckon it should be smut.

I've got a feeling that the climate change agreement is again going to be a fudge. Hope I'm wrong. In any event I don't see how any agreement would be policed. China and India are likely to carry on as before.

Indeed , and these islands are a little speck on the map compared to those huge countries. .

Not sure but there are 9 million bicycles there.

I reckon there must be a bloody lot more than that by now. It's ten years since Katie's song was made. Let's say the average increase in the population was 0-5% over the last ten years and a quarter of them got a chopper. That's a big increase but I only got 0 Level maths so I ain't working it out.

I am going to assume that what you have written means "Un(dercooked) chi(ck)en, a partir d(elic)ici" and that your spelling and typing is atrocious.

Because "Undercooked chicken, a partir delicici" is so much more correct on both fronts...

:)