Humans Causing Climate Emergency

shull

It's not that f*cking warm.

Blawing a hoolie in Cardonald presently.

Exaggerated pish by the " Humans Cause Climate Change " fannies

thats why it got changed from global warming to climate change.

it was confusing all the daily record reading, eastenders watching , knuckle dragging, uneducated, taxi drivers out there who refuse to believe anything that the more intelligent amongst us havent dumbed the shit out of first and packaged into wee handy chunks so they can handle it without their brains melting.

personally i dont think we shoul bother trying to educate that type. i think we should just tax the f**k out of them and tell them to go read some books if they want to know why. by the time we have educated the lowest common denominator in our society it will be the year 2100 and the planet will only have 12 people left alive anyway. on the positive side they will have no problem finding parking space at asda.

It's not that f*cking warm.

Blawing a hoolie in Cardonald presently.

Exaggerated pish by the " Humans Cause Climate Change " fannies

apparently its the 4th warmest december since records began.

we used to get frost this time of year.

wont be long before the squirrels start thinking december is the start of shagging season.

you would have to be nuts to think that was a good thing.......

Edited by oaksoft

thats why it got changed from global warming to climate change.

it was confusing all the daily record reading, eastenders watching , knuckle dragging, uneducated, taxi drivers out there who refuse to believe anything that the more intelligent amongst us havent dumbed the shit out of first and packaged into wee handy chunks so they can handle it without their brains melting.

personally i dont think we shoul bother trying to educate that type. i think we should just tax the f**k out of them and tell them to go read some books if they want to know why. by the time we have educated the lowest common denominator in our society it will be the year 2100 and the planet will only have 12 people left alive anyway. on the positive side they will have no problem finding parking space at asda.

Well, that and the fact we've gone 19 years with no warming in spite of CO having increased during that time

I'm sure some "adjusted" figures may now be available to prove how thats all a big lie of course.

After the climategate stuff I wouldnt trust those cunts to tell me what the weather was doing supposing I happened to be digging my car out a snowdrift

"taxing the f**k" out EVERYONE is of course the actual cure for alleged climate change. You don't need to be a top scientist working on a football forum to understand that much.

Its folk like this that brought us windmill central and a completely unreliable and expensive method of power generation. Every single POTENTIAL GwH of output which has to be backed up by the likes of gas power stations which are the only ones that can fire up quickly enough to cover the lack of energy being produced when its not windy. Stupidity comes at a price. A price every single one of us is paying. Some willing, convinced they are saving the planet. And others less so, knowing that its f**king bullshit.

Well, that and the fact we've gone 19 years with no warming in spite of CO having increased during that time

I'm sure some "adjusted" figures may now be available to prove how thats all a big lie of course.

After the climategate stuff I wouldnt trust those cunts to tell me what the weather was doing supposing I happened to be digging my car out a snowdrift

OK firstly, it's CO2 not CO. Get that basic fact wrong and you're off to a bad start.

In terms of no global warming over the last 19 years? To be honest I trust NASA more than I trust a nutter like you.

They respectfully disagree with you as does every single independent scientist whose papers they have cited in their research (spanning decades of research).

97% of the scientific community is on one side of the argument.

Big business including oil and gas companies and conspiracy nutters are on the other.

Pick your team.

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

For those who believe we have had no warming at all for 19 years, here is a wee graph:-

http://climate.nasa.gov/climate_resources/115/

The wee red line is the overall tredn because you can't look at one year in isolation.

Anyone who thinks that trend is doing anything other than going up over time deserves to be laughed at.

Edited by oaksoft

Its folk like this that brought us windmill central and a completely unreliable and expensive method of power generation. Every single POTENTIAL GwH of output which has to be backed up by the likes of gas power stations which are the only ones that can fire up quickly enough to cover the lack of energy being produced when its not windy. Stupidity comes at a price. A price every single one of us is paying. Some willing, convinced they are saving the planet. And others less so, knowing that its f**king bullshit.

Your solution of backing everything up by gas is not sustainable.

Gas is a non-renewable resource.

So is coal.

So is oil.

Solar power isn't.

Neither is wind.

Those are the only two energy resources which are remotely sustainable.

We are all simply going to have no choice but to cut consumption and fund further renewables research by taxing those who are the highest polluters.You can bitch all you like but there isn't an alternative because people won't change their behaviour without being financially hurt.

Even in the face of your lack of science, surely a wee bit of commonsense should be telling you all of this?

Edited by oaksoft

10 of the warmest years since records began have been in the last few years according to NASA.

Or do you think they are also corrupt to the bone lol.gif ?

Edited by oaksoft

Your solution of backing everything up by gas is not sustainable.

Gas is a non-renewable resource.

So is coal.

So is oil.

Solar power isn't.

Neither is wind.

Those are the only two energy resources which are remotely sustainable.

We are all simply going to have no choice but to cut consumption and fund further renewables research by taxing those who are the highest polluters.You can bitch all you like but there isn't an alternative because people won't change their behaviour without being financially hurt.

Even in the face of your lack of science, surely a wee bit of commonsense should be telling you all of this?

We have enough gas in the UK right now to last us around a thousand years at present useage. Assuming it can all be got out of course, but even a fraction of that will buy us some time to come up with fusion eventually. Noticed that German scientists had managed to do something last week. http://phys.org/news/2015-12-german-physicists-landmark-nuclear-fusion.html

Youve attempted this line before and were wildly wrong.

We have enough gas in the UK right now to last us around a thousand years at present useage. Assuming it can all be got out of course, but even a fraction of that will buy us some time to come up with fusion eventually. Noticed that German scientists had managed to do something last week. http://phys.org/news/2015-12-german-physicists-landmark-nuclear-fusion.html

Youve attempted this line before and were wildly wrong.

So this is it? Your grand idea? Nuclear fusion?

You actually think this is on the verge of being rolled out anytime soon lol.gif?

They've been trying to do this for 60 to 70 years with more than one scientist losing his credibility and his career over wild speculation regarding its ability to even work never mind be rolled out.

In all this time, the very latest state of the art is that they can produce a plasma of Helium ions for 0.1 seconds. They haven't actually managed to get fusion to work at all.

That progress, whilst noteable, cost a princely 1 BILLION euros and took over a decade to build the equipment. Even if they could produce electricity from it, the price would be astronomically large.

Quite honestly you have a f**king cheek talking about the cost and reliability of wind power. lol.gif

This is probably more than 100 years away from being remotely feasible from a technical standpoint, never mind commercially viable. They haven't proven the concept and they are using Helium which is VERY scarce. They haven't even looked at hydrogen yet and THAT is not a renewable resource either.

It's the very definition of blue sky research.

By putting your shirt on nuclear fusion you've just demonstrated your stupidity.

Thanks for giving us a laugh though.

Seriously it's been great fun.

Nuclear fusion. What a f**king spangle lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Edited by oaksoft

So this is it? Your grand idea? Nuclear fusion?

You actually think this is on the verge of being rolled out anytime soon lol.gif?

They've been trying to do this for 60 to 70 years with more than one scientist losing his credibility and his career over wild speculation regarding its ability to even work never mind be rolled out.

In all this time, the very latest state of the art is that they can produce a plasma of Helium ions for 0.1 seconds. They haven't actually managed to get fusion to work at all.

That progress, whilst noteable, cost a princely 1 BILLION euros and took over a decade to build the equipment. Even if they could produce electricity from it, the price would be astronomically large.

Quite honestly you have a f**king cheek talking about the cost and reliability of wind power. lol.gif

This is probably more than 100 years away from being remotely feasible from a technical standpoint, never mind commercially viable. They haven't proven the concept and they are using Helium which is VERY scarce. They haven't even looked at hydrogen yet and THAT is not a renewable resource either.

It's the very definition of blue sky research.

By putting your shirt on nuclear fusion you've just demonstrated your stupidity.

Thanks for giving us a laugh though.

Seriously it's been great fun.

Nuclear fusion. What a f**king spangle lol.giflol.giflol.gif

No its not.

But I thought you might have liked to see that.

Enjoy your windmills in the meantime.

Thankfully we will be building more nuclear stations here as its the only reliable carbon free energy. If and when fusion can be viable then we go for it. In the meantime we can all chill until much better scientists than you clearly are make it happen, as we have around a thousand years worth of gas in the UK (at least)

So energy security isnt actually any concern at all. Neither is gas about to run out. Or oil. Or coal.

But the windmill array youve cheerleaded for in the name of "science" will be gone in a decade and never renewed. Only the concrete plinths will remain. And the access roads up to them. They will maybe become tourist attractions as our grandkids come along to point and laugh at what settled science looked like a couple of generations back.

No its not.

But I thought you might have liked to see that.

Enjoy your windmills in the meantime.

Thankfully we will be building more nuclear stations here as its the only reliable carbon free energy. If and when fusion can be viable then we go for it. In the meantime we can all chill until much better scientists than you clearly are make it happen, as we have around a thousand years worth of gas in the UK (at least)

So energy security isnt actually any concern at all. Neither is gas about to run out. Or oil. Or coal.

But the windmill array youve cheerleaded for in the name of "science" will be gone in a decade and never renewed. Only the concrete plinths will remain. And the access roads up to them. They will maybe become tourist attractions as our grandkids come along to point and laugh at what settled science looked like a couple of generations back.

reading that first sentence of yours, all i could hear was beep, beep, beep......

nuclear power stations cant be the answer because surprise surprise its not a renewable resource. the problem of waste is the obvious issue as well. then there is the huge issue of security.

this sort of thing is so basic that they teach it to kids at school. why dont you know it?

which lunatic fringe resource are you getting your information from regarding availability of gas, oil and coal?

which lunatic fringe resource are you getting your information from regarding availability of gas, oil and coal?

The Tory party big book of "facts".

You know; the one that they used to tell us that there were 70,000 Syrian moderates on the ground in Syria who would help us end war in Syria.