Arv's In Renfrew?

gudmunder

I work near Braehead and between 4.15 and 5.30 this evening there was a significant Police presence. The helicopter was up above for around said time, and down a side road near to Porcelanosa, there were three Armed Response Vehicles sitting with the occupants tooled up with full body armour and weapons at the ready.

Training exercise? If it was it must of been one of the most expensive to date! Can anybody shed any light on this? unsure.png

I work near Braehead and between 4.15 and 5.30 this evening there was a significant Police presence. The helicopter was up above for around said time, and down a side road near to Porcelanosa, there were three Armed Response Vehicles sitting with the occupants tooled up with full body armour and weapons at the ready.

Training exercise? If it was it must of been one of the most expensive to date! Can anybody shed any light on this? unsure.png

I got a phone call today to tell me it was the forum anti-alias police. I think they've actually managed to track down maximillion/TonyA/Tracey/Obi/.......

You've got to admire the courage of the poor brave bastards going in against that certified fruitcake armed only with machine guns and tasers.

I got a phone call today to tell me it was the forum anti-alias police. I think they've actually managed to track down maximillion/TonyA/Tracey/Obi/.......

You've got to admire the courage of the poor brave bastards going in against that certified fruitcake armed only with machine guns and tasers.

You're funny, but I like you.

last night at midnight I took my dog out up cocklesloan to be confronted with the sight of a minibus on fire (at the back of the david loyd). strange thing was about twenty minutes before it the police were parked outside my house in a meat wagon.

I took my kids to xscape last Friday, we passed an ambulance heading back to the depot in Greenock!

I was heading along Main Road Elderslie , yesterday morning when , suddenly the traffic ground to a halt , for no apparent reason . Then , suddenly I heard a police siren and at the front of the queue the rozzers were doing a U-turn to head back towards Johnstone. .

They went back and we went forward. I thought they were maybe being a bit f**ken dramatic. .

I was heading along Main Road Elderslie , yesterday morning when , suddenly the traffic ground to a halt , for no apparent reason . Then , suddenly I heard a police siren and at the front of the queue the rozzers were doing a U-turn to head back towards Johnstone. .

They went back and we went forward. I thought they were maybe being a bit f**ken dramatic. .

Wow!