Bbc Suspend Tam Cowan

davidg

Yes he should.

He's an outdated sexist tit.

Who has been punished.

Rightly so.

Soundly so.

And a generation of morons will learn that sexism is dead and it's not longer 1975.

Good times.

As my daughters will appreciate when they grow up and don't have to put up with this casual sexism like their granny had to.

Fukin' hell, do you live in a little house on a prairie??ph34r.png

Only because clowns like you and your wee friends Faraway Saint, Salmon Buddie, FTOF etc. haven't pestered the moderators to get me barred.

You're accusing me of being my own brother now! I wish I was Tony A - that would have meant I'd have joined the armed forces!

I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from making me part me of your fabricated,delusional fantasy world.laughing-smiley-011.gif

Guest somner9

Hos does a fat, ugly, baldy, prick from Lanakshire get away with it..?

And whilst we are on the subject what about Tam Cowan..?

What a paranoid, creepy afraid of women, unfunny dwarf of a man who revels in bigoted name calling of women and their sport whilst cacking himself whenever asked to talk about the religious bigotry in scottish football.... the guy's a completely unfunny poor man's Bernard Manning throwback.. and he lived with his maw tae..!

Guest somner9

You're patters pish!

Never mind, keeps you off the streets,

Where as your hobby means you're never aff the streets..!

With the cauld weather coming in as you stroll roon the harbour it must be tempting to suck a fishermans friend... or two clap.gif