Bbc Suspend Tam Cowan

davidg

Thats Miranda Hart ruled out then .

How on God's green earth has she risen so far as to getting her own show? There is only so much of falling down that you can do to raise a laugh. Unfunny and Sarah Millican with her feckin grating voice is not far behind her. Another one where the question is asked "how the f**k did she get her own show"? The female Michael McIntyre or Harry Hill.

Exactly this!

I heard a number of feminist activist groups had planned a protest outside the BBC when Tam is in for his grilling. Turns out it's been cancelled and a feminist spokesperson said;

"to get all those women along to the BBC proved a logistical nightmare. The stack of ironing needing done and the time clash with the school run basically made the game a bogey, anyway i better get up the road and make his tea afore he gets in"

Like the old joke "What's the difference between Iron Man and Iron Woman"? One is a super hero and the other is a command. FFS if we now go down the route of censoring comedy then every pub, club and TV show will be shut down with the exception of reruns of Terry and June and The Good Life.

Surely if it passed editing by the record and into print then tams got a fair argument that the columns got f**k all to do with the bbc ?

Can't help but think we are living in a rediculously sensitive society.

Look, when we live in a society where kids at school cannot make Mother's Day or Father's Day cards in the event it offends any kids who don't have a Mother or Father and they have banned the use of Christmas and Easter in the school language because we may offend other religions then what chance do we have? Ba Ba Black Sheep cannot be used and neither can Big Ears of PC Plod from Noddy as it may offend, 3 little pigs was substituted in a school play because it may have offended someone who does not eat pork.

Look, when we live in a society where kids at school cannot make Mother's Day or Father's Day cards in the event it offends any kids who don't have a Mother or Father and they have banned the use of Christmas and Easter in the school language because we may offend other religions then what chance do we have? Ba Ba Black Sheep cannot be used and neither can Big Ears of PC Plod from Noddy as it may offend, 3 little pigs was substituted in a school play because it may have offended someone who does not eat pork.

Bollox, Ned.

You can't take two isolated incidents where a teacher or a council worker has clearly tried to enter the local Twat of the Week contest and claim that is any way representative of the entire country.

Well you could but you'd be misleading everyone.

In the interests of fairness, fancy listing all the schools and councils who DON'T subscribe to this twattery?

You can't take two isolated incidents where a teacher or a council worker has clearly tried to enter the local Twat of the Week contest and claim that is any way representative of the entire country.

In the interests of fairness, fancy listing all the schools and councils who DON'T subscribe to this twattery?

In the interests of accuracy, can YOU point out where i said or in any way intimated that it was my intention to claim that it was representative of the entire country. ?

also, my posts were in response to Blutos answer "bollox" . Now that seemed to me to be a pretty "coverall " answer to Neds statements .

Tam Cowan used to be funny, his TV series Taxi For Cowan, was great, but Off The Ball isn't funny anymore and he and the show haven't been funny in years.

I agree 100% with his article though.

Women who go to watch normal football matches only go to look at the players legs anyway.

Not listened to Off The Ball for ages . It stopped being funny and got repetitive. Fed up hearing about Motherwell ( and St Johnstone ) . Neither Cosgrove or Cowan know much about any other teams and both are up their own ar***.

Much better without his inane comments and unfunny jokes!

I think the show is better with him on it. Its what makes that show different from the rest.

Sterile , boring `expert analysis` or friendly light-hearted banter ? I prefer a wee listen to Tam just for a wee change from the dull mundane radio we normally get from other presenters. I guess its each to their own.

I think the show is better with him on it. Its what makes that show different from the rest.

Sterile , boring `expert analysis` or friendly light-hearted banter ? I prefer a wee listen to Tam just for a wee change from the dull mundane radio we normally get from other presenters. I guess its each to their own.

the problem is that listening to tam cowan is like listening to a character out of the broons - dated, predictable and unfunny. The only saving grace for him is that he doesn't spend the show discussing what flavour of crisps neil lennon likes and why sevco should be allowed to go bust as often as they want.