Hearts V St Mirren Top League 5/10/13

shull

Wouldn't change much would probably go;

Dilo

McGregor Cheesy Mair Kelly

Goodwin

Teale Newton McGowan McGinn

Thommo

I liked McGregor at RB earlier in the season and Cheesy IMO has been a stand out this season, if fit he should play. Teale in for McLean is nothing personal thought Kenny played well against the sheep shaggers but Teale offers a lot more attacking what will be a young Hearts full back.

Wouldn't change much would probably go;

Dilo

McGregor Cheesy Mair Kelly

Goodwin

Teale Newton McGowan McGinn

Thommo

I liked McGregor at RB earlier in the season and Cheesy IMO has been a stand out this season, if fit he should play. Teale in for McLean is nothing personal thought Kenny played well against the sheep shaggers but Teale offers a lot more attacking what will be a young Hearts full back.

"Cheesy has been a stand out this season " that is just complete f**king nonsense,he has had a couple of games where he has resembled a footballer ,He should NOT be considered,even if fit

Why anyone would want mcausland back in is beyond me...we looked far more solid without him...

Why anyone who has a knowledge of football above that of the level of a goldfish would say that is beyond me.

Young Marc was not the cause of our defensive frailties, the out of position Mr Goodwin playing beside him was the problem. Young Marc has played very well under the circumstances.

That said with Marc being injured on Monday I would not risk him for Saturday. Teale and young McGinn simply must play or I will feel the urge to approach Dan the soon to be ex manager man and whack him with the handle end of my hardwood walking stick.

Why anyone who has a knowledge of football above that of the level of a goldfish would say that is beyond me.

Young Marc was not the cause of our defensive frailties, the out of position Mr Goodwin playing beside him was the problem. Young Marc has played very well under the circumstances.

That said with Marc being injured on Monday I would not risk him for Saturday. Teale and young McGinn simply must play or I will feel the urge to approach Dan the soon to be ex manager man and whack him with the handle end of my hardwood walking stick.

Agreed,dont risk him for saturday,or any other saturday

away and ram your walking stick down your throat.. Edited by gstretchuk

I now realise you are either young marc`s father or agent.what a load of drivel you piss out ,if you cannot see what 85% of people who actually go to games see then I suspect you are the guy in the family section with the black Labrador and dark glasses ,ps what an unlucky dog

I now realise you are either young marc`s father or agent.what a load of drivel you piss out ,if you cannot see what 85% of people who actually go to games see then I suspect you are the guy in the family section with the black Labrador and dark glasses ,ps what an unlucky dog

Marc does not have an agent and tedious Toms posts are far too clever to be from Bryan.You and that other McAusland hater continue to spout your bile at a local lad living the dream playing for the side he has supported all his life.Can you not support the lad and give up with your crusade against him.It really is getting rather tedious if you forgive the pun.

As the saying goes, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Don’t have a problem with Mcausland but Mair and Mcgregor were solid at the back apart from the mix up that led to the corner and then goal. Any time one of them was beaten for pace the other was there to mop up. Thought Newton was our worst player of the night, I would drop him for Teale to provide more of an attacking threat but keep the rest the same. If it is true that he has to play due to contract reasons then drop Mclean and move Newton inside. A huge game for us both points wise and for keeping the momentum going. A win would see us 12 points clear of Hearts and hopefully move above Killie, a loss would see us only 6 points clear of Hearts and would give them a huge boost. So I predict a draw.

Dilo

Newton McGregor Mair Grainger

Goodwin

Teale McGowan McGinn McLean
Thompson

Subs Cornell, Bahoken, Harkins, Reilly, DVZ, Kelly, Caprice

Whoever takes the field be under no illusions that like Dundee last year like Dunfermline previously...Hearts will be absolutely all out for this one we're seen as their one big chance....don't give any less !

Fight from the word go and don't come away like some of these previous games thinking... ahh if we'd just got something in that game it would have been different.

'MON THE SAINTS

Guest somner9

Dilo

Goodwin

Thompson

Whoever takes the field be under no illusions that like Dundee last year like Dunfermline previously...Hearts will be absolutely all out for this one we're seen as their one big chance....don't give any less !

Fight from the word go and don't come away like some of these previous games thinking... ahh if we'd just got something in that game it would have been different.

'MON THE SAINTS

Danny's got this ready to throw at them in the last fifteen minutes!

Sink.JPG

It's a lot earlier in the season than the dunfermline, dundee, Hamilton games where if we win we almost certainly send our rivals to the relegation trap door which makes this a bit different to those games. I'd still play it as safe as possible, I'd say not losing is the most important thing obviously I'd love a win but let's start by not letting them score. Unfashionable maybe and not the Danny Lennon philosophy however imo it is where we start.

Thankfully 85% of forum user's are better educated in the game of football than you will ever be lest this forum be reduced to incomprehensible drivel. Your hatred of Marc from that post and previous post only serves to illuminate your presence as that of a common dunderheid.

In my day I would assume you to be a drinker of the methylated spirit. What is these days that this drunk by the intellectually challenged...Buckfast is it?

Your posting style reveals that you do not support my beloved team but rather waste your time pouring scorn upon it. Trench warfare would have weeded you out!

Dilo

Goodwin

Thompson

'MON THE SAINTS

That's a very good team, exactly what I would go with.

Hear hear Tom, young Mark is a fine player and one of the legends that took part in our famous semi final v Celtic and final v Hearts.

His fine cross for Thomo's third goal in the Semi and his celebration with Samson in the final will remain with me forever.

As you can see from my avator I know a few things about trench warfare and could assist you in this matter.

your 100% correct...this Tom bell-end must be cheesy in disguise...total tool....anybody who watches mcausland on a regular basis knows he's pish....this character does not attend games.....

I have started reading the forum on a regular basis and it astonishes me why people think they have a right to continually for what is in essence harrassment of a football player of any club let alone the club they claim to support cheesy is not the most accomplished defender ever but he is still young and still learning he is not responsible alone for all the goals we have leaked. That's a team effort or lack of for that and clearly doesn't help when your partner is NOT a centre half (no slight on Goodwin) you play where your told to. In all honesty do you believe the players really give a toss about the tedious mundane now boring constant abuse on these type of forums. We as a club are in a terrible run at the moment and each and everyone of us as supporters should be exactly that giving 100% support to the club in order to help them through this patch. If there are any "supporters" that feel they can't do that they should stay away and let the true supporters get behind EVERYONE IN THE TEAM.