Hearts V St Mirren Top League 5/10/13

shull

Well done Danny. Under huge pressure, and made a few big calls. Still a great deal to do, but he deserves credit for this past week.

The players have also risen to the occasion, and have done us proud. It was all about confidence, and they will have regained a great deal of that. Fantastic stuff!

Now....where is that corkscrew?

Well done Danny. Under huge pressure, and made a few big calls. Still a great deal to do, but he deserves credit for this past week.

The players have also risen to the occasion, and have done us proud. It was all about confidence, and they will have regained a great deal of that. Fantastic stuff!

Now....where is that corkscrew?

In the shed?

we sold approx. 400 tickets for game - hearts opened up part of our stand to their overflow as three stands as good as sold out, will be tickets on sale for Saints fans walking up. COYS looking forward to a great atmosphere, great game and great result - if I had to be choosy will settle for the latter !

Absolutely fantastic By team management and fans if I had to single anyone out has to be mginn outstanding game ... And my treble came in great atmosphere ( well in away end) great game and fantastic result ... Beers all round

The season started today. Great result under what must have been extreme pressure. Everyone should be tipping their hats to Danny and the players tonight. Onward and upward as my old

school motto said!

yes ..the kibble had a lot of things going up..wards....well done saints.makes the pints taste mmmmmmmm..

I have to say I had given up on Danny, I really believed that this would have been his last game in charge. I am delighted to have been proved wrong as Danny is an all round good guy and has been dignified throughout our poor run.

We're not and Danny's not out of the woods yet but we've certainly turned a wee corner as the focus now changes and Killie and Alan Johnston now come under the spotlight.

I just hope that we can sustain the from and that this isn't a flash in the pan.

Danny made a lot of mistakes this campaign. He signed Harkins, Grainger and Cornell and played them all as first choice from the off. Some of us called some of these mistakes when they were made, granted.

However, many managers would have been too stubborn to realise these mistakes, too stubborn to drop their obvious mistakes.

Danny wasn't, He dropped them, and our form has changed.

You've surprised me Mr Lennon, well done. Now learn from your mistakes.

I feel sorry for those who couldn't make it today because that felt so fcuking good,

i thought the whole team were superb we should have been out of sight by half time,

Dilo Mair Goodwin and Thommo were fantastic, never has the spine of our team

perform so well in a long long time....

also chuffed to bits for danny hope he has a great night tonight cos i know im

gonnae....let the beer flow...COYS.....

And another thing.

The best player on the park today was Paul McGowan by a country mile. He has been played out of position all season, but when he is played correctly he dominates matches, and he did today: And more...

Sean Kelly by the way, what a player, keep deputising Mr Grainger. Darren McGregor is back, Lee Mair strolled it, he'd be my captain. One more shout though. Dilo. The best 3 goalkeeping performances I've seen from a Saints keeper ever. Yes, I've had too many, but I love this goalie.

We don't have much of a squad, but we have enough if they are properly used. They were on Monday, they were today.