Hearts V St Mirren Top League 5/10/13

shull

your 100% correct...this Tom bell-end must be cheesy in disguise...total tool....anybody who watches mcausland on a regular basis knows he's pish....this character does not attend games.....

I accidentally hit your user name, rather than your post - which took me to your personal page.

How come you have a Rep of minus 13?

How is it possible for that to happen?

No offence and genuinely not being cheeky - also my commiserations on this....

Edited by bluto

Keep the pairing From Monday night, they played well together, but that doesn't mean cheesy isn't good enough. The boy has came on a lot in the last few years.

I can only assume that the guys who have such a strong hatred of him have a personal issue with him. I'm sure cheesy is really bothered about the opinions a minority on this site have of him, just pathetic men with nothing else to do, every club has a target for the morons, cheesy is the unlucky one in this case

Hearts have nearly sold out the home stands for Saturday so they'll be well up for it, hope we can bring a decent support after the promising performance on Monday.

Hopefully a near full stadium will fire up our lads to get in about this mob and keep them quiet. I'm sure we'll have a very decent support behind us after Monday's fighting performance.

Same starting eleven and give it everything, COYS

Hearts have nearly sold out the home stands for Saturday so they'll be well up for it, hope we can bring a decent support after the promising performance on Monday.

Aye, and they're always up for it when the pressure is on, and often rise to the occasion. We'll need to be 100% focussed and concentrated throughout.

I won't be heading through, as the cost of most away matches has become prohibitive, sadly.

We'll need to play at least as well as we did on Monday to take anything from this one, despite being up against a young Hearts team.

So far apart from the aberdeen game cheesey has been our best defender. Yes he has bee caught out a couple off times but thats because hes been trying too clear up the mistakes by goodwin and dvz and grainger. Thats being said when he recovers from injury I beleive he might struggle to get back in if the pairing of darren and lee stay solid.

Aye, and they're always up for it when the pressure is on, and often rise to the occasion. We'll need to be 100% focussed and concentrated throughout.

I won't be heading through, as the cost of most away matches has become prohibitive, sadly.

We'll need to play at least as well as we did on Monday to take anything from this one, despite being up against a young Hearts team.

£24 for a ticket at Tynecastle is pretty steep, hopefully that wont keep too many people away though. It's one of my favourite grounds to go to.

I just watched the recording of the Aberdeen game, and confirmed my worry that I saw on Monday night, in that, we gave away possession too often, and this is something that DL will have to look at. In saying that, most of the team that played on Monday night were the battlers of the cup run, and should start on Saturday

£24 for a ticket at Tynecastle is pretty steep, hopefully that wont keep too many people away though. It's one of my favourite grounds to go to.

This kind of punitive pricing is win-win for Hearts.

I'm sure they want as few away fans supporting their opponents as possible - so they charge ridiculous prices to drive them away - but those who DO turn up chuck plenty of cash in to the administrators bucket.

Wouldn't change much would probably go;

Dilo

McGregor Cheesy Mair Kelly

Goodwin

Teale Newton McGowan McGinn

Thommo

I liked McGregor at RB earlier in the season and Cheesy IMO has been a stand out this season, if fit he should play. Teale in for McLean is nothing personal thought Kenny played well against the sheep shaggers but Teale offers a lot more attacking what will be a young Hearts full back.

Genuinely interested what makes you say that? I cant think of a way any of our defenders could possibly be labelled as a stand out this season.

Added to the fact that our best defensive display came in his absence, and the lack of clean sheets we achieve when he plays, I cant see any logical way to justify him replacing Mair or McGregor.

However I will admit I'm not taking into account who he supports, whether I know him personally, whether or not "he is living the dream", blah blah blah

Genuinely interested what makes you say that? I cant think of a way any of our defenders could possibly be labelled as a stand out this season.

Added to the fact that our best defensive display came in his absence, and the lack of clean sheets we achieve when he plays, I cant see any logical way to justify him replacing Mair or McGregor.

However I will admit I'm not taking into account who he supports, whether I know him personally, whether or not "he is living the dream", blah blah blah

It may just be co-incidence that Goodwin wasn't part of the centre-half partnership on Monday night either but I don't believe in co-incidences.

I don't think McAusland is a stand-out centre-half in any way but he certainly spent too much time covering for his defensive partner's weaknesses and continual poor positioning and poor passing.

Monday night was better but that wasn't all down to McAusland not playing at centre-half.

However I will admit I don't have any agenda and desire to keep blaming and slagging off a player at our club who is of decent standard (although no world-beater) who is an easy target because of who his Dad is, has friends in the support or indeed supported the club as a boy.