Hearts V St Mirren Top League 5/10/13

shull

Went to Tynecastle last Saturday as I had been in Edinburgh working in the morning, and a jambo took me along on his mates season book. Anyway every decent attack they had was down their left side through McHattie and Walker, they are both tricky and fast, I really think if they get at DVZ we are in big trouble, best chance we have is Newton or Caprice and Teale to match their pace and try and get them on the back foot.

Apparently cheesy is out for 4 weeks.

This gives us lots of opportunities to have endless threads and discussions on who should replace him and what formation we should adopt, not to mention whether he should get back into the team when fully fit.

Both you and grumpy drawers will be delighted.

Edited by Kendo

This gives us lots of opportunities to have endless threads and discussions on who should replace him and what formation we should adopt, not to mention whether he should get back into the team when fully fit.

Both you and grumpy drawers will be delighted.

Hiya Jake, G.D. here.

We should play Cheesy up front with Thommo.

Marc is a tremendous headerer of a football and with quality crosses from Tealey, i'm sure the Cheesed yin could bag a hat trick or more.

Leave the team selection and tactics to Danny, he is a legend!!!!

We should play Cheesy up front with Thommo.

Marc is a tremendous headerer of a football and with quality crosses from Tealey, i'm sure the Cheesed yin could bag a hat trick or more.

Good to see that your getting into the spirit of it all GD

Are tickets only on sale from Saints ticket office? Or can tickets be bought at the gate in Edinburgh tomorrow?

Saints Fans can pay at the gate before settling down to watch a 2-1 victory.Goals from Thommo and Bahooky to silence the majority of a 15123 crowd.:) Edited by HSS

pretty nervous about this one even so far away down here in South Kintyre.

Likely a 1-1 or 0-0 is the most likely good outcome for us but I will think back to 1st April 1988 and Paul Chalmers and settle for that.

Will be working on the farm in a relaxed manner with the radio on ...hoping like hell for a St Mirren win.

Right saints, I feel like shit, had a crap sleep, got an annoyingly sore head and the spicy pizza I ate late last night is giving me a belly-ache, however inspite of this I am going to get out my bed and drag my sorry self into town, where I will get on a train through to Edinburgh. In Edinburgh I will part with my hard earned cash to offer my support to you while you compete against the team that started the season15 points behind you. They are now 9 points behind us, tonight I want them to be 12. You can beat this team, you did last season on more than one occasion.

My efforts deserve a reward, and 3 points is all I'm asking. Let's win our individual battles, and collectively pump this mob!!

That is all.

Nice to see a bit more positive thread. I guess it's easy before a game to be that way.I think a score draw today which is not a bad result away from home regardless of who the opposition is.

Great atmosphere today which will help the players. Here's hoping this thread does not go into meltdown should we go 1-0 down :)

Hibs fan here in peace. I quite fancy going along to Tynecastle today to support you guys.

I noticed it is all ticket. Has the game sold out? What are the chances of a ticket outside or tickets on the gate? Away end obviously. Cheers.

someone said you can get them through there not so sure though we bought ours yesterday as we were told we had to. Might be worth contacting Hearts directly. The more the merrier well teach you oh when the saints go marching in!